San Francisco, CA
Who We Are
The team at Mya is on a mission to open up a world of job possibilities for all. Through our industry-leading conversational AI, we’re creating a solution where job seekers get jobs faster and hiring teams find the most qualified candidates by connecting with interested and pre-screened applicants.
Mya is disrupting the $150B recruiting and $2.5B AI markets. We currently support 15 of the Fortune 100, 40 of the Fortune 500, and 4 of the largest global recruiting agencies. Our clients include L'Oréal, PepsiCo, Adecco and many more.
Our team is creative, collaborative, and passionate. Because our teams operate cross-functionally, ideas and solutions can come from anyone. The people at Mya are friendly, genuine, humble, and team-oriented, creating an autonomous yet accountable environment. Everyone is mission-oriented with a drive to create and deliver a product that provides the best-in-class candidate and recruiter experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- Consult with clients to determine their specific hiring needs and understand what makes an ideal candidate
- Craft Mya conversations that embody a customer’s best recruiting practices
- Coordinate with Customer Solutions and Artificial Intelligence teams to configure conversations
- Perform quality assurance tasks to ensure correct conversational AI performance
- Review transcripts, then track and report issues
- Contribute to larger cross-client studies and improvements
What You Bring
- People describe your writing style as crisp, clear, direct, succinct, articulate, precise
- You’ve demonstrated a commitment to interdisciplinary work and thought
- You’re able to collect, organize, and synthesize large amounts of information
- Distilling a complex set of interrelated ideas to a precise question or insight is a challenge that energizes you
- You have an uncanny ability to put words to a situation
- You can easily describe a situation when others might be struggling to find the right words
- Language is something you value, and you believe that how you say something fundamentally affects what you’re able to say
- You communicate equally effectively on the phone, in person, and on the page
- Time management is a strength of yours, and you always deliver projects on time
- Preferably, you have PhD training in the humanities
We’re making a huge impact. Results matter and customers are getting them. Our conversational AI is improving the bottom line, candidate experience, and conversion rate for our clients--all while reducing bias in the hiring process. We believe in creating the best purpose-built technology to really help our users. And so far, it's paying off! We had the honor of being named to CB insights AI 100 list and featured in the Bersin by Deloitte's Disruptions Report.
We have a stellar team. Mya has built a world-class team, combining impressive expertise and experience in recruiting, ML/NLP, SaaS-based sales, marketing, business development, product, and engineering. You will be part of a dynamic and successful team with people coming from organizations like Google, Twitter, Uber, Workday, and more.
We love collaboration. Mya’s HQ is in San Francisco but we have multiple offices and employees around the globe. Mya allows for the flexibility of working from home if you'd like to, but we have a lively office culture, too, so you will always have coworkers in the office who you can grab lunch with or bounce an idea off of.
We are diverse. Continually adding upon our diverse and unique team is a priority for us. Mya is excited to welcome a variety of people of different genders, races, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, cultural heritages, and ages. Mya is full of energetic and talented people, active both inside and outside the office. Our team is made up of runners, yogis, bread bakers, dancers, linguists and parents (of humans and animals).
We care about you. Mya values our employees’ quality of life both inside and outside the office. We offer accommodating working hours, paid parental leave, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, and a flexible PTO program that allows our team to take the time they need to recharge (plus MUCH more).