Director of Customer Solutions, EMEA
Who We Are
The team at Mya is on a mission to open up a world of job possibilities for all. Through our industry-leading conversational AI, we’re creating a solution where job seekers get jobs faster and hiring teams find the most qualified candidates by connecting with interested and pre-screened applicants.
Mya is disrupting the $150B recruiting and $2.5B AI markets. We currently support 15 of the Fortune 100, 40 of the Fortune 500, and 4 of the largest global recruiting agencies. Our clients include L'Oréal, PepsiCo, Adecco and many more.
Our team is creative, collaborative, and passionate. Because our teams operate cross-functionally, ideas and solutions can come from anyone. The people at Mya are friendly, genuine, humble, and team-oriented, creating an autonomous yet accountable environment. Everyone is mission-oriented with a drive to create and deliver a product that provides the best-in-class candidate and recruiter experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead by example and provide hands-on management and oversight for customer implementations
- Establish best practices and work with the US teams to replicate a scalable implementation model
- Provide executive sponsorship and build strong relationships with customers, partners, and 3rd party vendors
- Develop and/or maintain department procedures, metrics and key performance indicators to measure time allocation, capacity, and future outlook in order to advise strategic direction setting
- Provide Senior Leadership with regular project updates serving as a critical advisor to the team as an Implementation leader
- Ensure the Services organization delivers projects that meet or exceed Customer expectations
What You Bring
- 10+ years of demonstrated management experience in an enterprise software environment, including SaaS, delivering to large, complex enterprise customers
- 5+ years’ experience managing a services business including recruiting, training, staffing, and performance management for diverse staff
- Proven, hands-on experience successfully implementing SaaS and/or enterprise software applications in complex, data-rich environments; strong preference for experience in Talent and/or Human Resources
- Proven, hands-on experience designing and implementing integrated enterprise software solutions
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead collaboration across functions and organizations
- Ability to make tough decisions, to change and adapt quickly, while remaining focused on customers
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills to unique situations
- Strong operational management, project management, consulting, and process improvement skills
- Strong communication/presentation and negotiation skills
- Passionate about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Background in Computer Science (preferred)
- Foreign language skills such as French, German, Spanish (preferred)
We’re making a huge impact. Results matter and customers are getting them. Our conversational AI is improving the bottom line, candidate experience, and conversion rate for our clients--all while reducing bias in the hiring process. We believe in creating the best purpose-built technology to really help our users. And so far, it's paying off! We had the honor of being named to CB insights AI 100 list and featured in the Bersin by Deloitte's Disruptions Report.
We have a stellar team. Mya has built a world-class team, combining impressive expertise and experience in recruiting, ML/NLP, SaaS-based sales, marketing, business development, product, and engineering. You will be part of a dynamic and successful team with people coming from organizations like Google, Twitter, Uber, Workday, and more.
We love collaboration. Mya’s HQ is in San Francisco but we have multiple offices and employees around the globe. Mya allows for the flexibility of working from home if you'd like to, but we have a lively office culture, too, so you will always have coworkers in the office who you can grab lunch with or bounce an idea off of.
We are diverse. Continually adding upon our diverse and unique team is a priority for us. Mya is excited to welcome a variety of people of different genders, races, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, cultural heritages, and ages. Mya is full of energetic and talented people, active both inside and outside the office. Our team is made up of runners, yogis, bread bakers, dancers, linguists and parents (of humans and animals).
We care about you. Mya values our employees’ quality of life both inside and outside the office. We offer accommodating working hours, paid parental leave, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, and a flexible PTO program that allows our team to take the time they need to recharge (plus MUCH more).