Senior Technical Recruiter
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are
Mya Systems is the leading conversational AI startup focused on revolutionizing the recruiting industry. We create tools to help recruiters and hiring managers efficiently manage high volume recruitment campaigns while providing a delightful candidate experience. We raised our Series B in October 2017 with a total of $32.4 million in funding. We are gaining traction at very large enterprises and already support 12% of the Fortune 100.
Our core product, Mya, is a hiring team’s AI recruiter. Our technology leverages proprietary natural language processing and machine learning techniques to automate outreach and communications with job candidates throughout the end-to-end recruiting process. Have you ever applied for a job and either never heard back, or waited for weeks before hearing back? Imagine having a conversation with a recruiter and having a resource to talk to and ask questions to right away and throughout the interview process. That conversation would be with Mya.
If you are someone who is passionate about good technology, impacting organizations' revenue directly and disrupting an established industry with innovation, join our team and be a part of this exciting journey!
What You'll Be Doing
- Full life-cycle recruiting for both technical and non-technical roles all while going above and beyond to ensure a memorable experience for our candidates
- Partner closely with our Recruiting Manager to collaborate with our executive leadership team and hiring managers to understand and exceed hiring needs and team objectives
- Research, source, screen, and close for multiple positions across various teams within Mya (Engineering, AI, IT, Product, G&A, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Solutions)
- Build pipelines of qualified, high-caliber candidates by using creative and effective sourcing strategies
What You Bring
- 3+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in the Bay Area (preferably a mix of agency and in-house)
- Highly detail-oriented, results-driven, strong sense of urgency, and motivated to create a best in class candidate experience
- Strong sourcing skills (LinkedIn, Github, StackOverflow, Meetups, ect.)
- Proven track record of hiring top-notch talent
- Relentless drive to find and connect with diverse talent
- Data-driven approach to pipeline management
- Passion for problem-solving and being a solutions provider
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS Degree
- International recruiting experience in EMEA (preferred)
- Experience with Lever (preferred)
We’re making a huge impact. Results matter and customers are getting them. Our conversational AI is improving the bottom line, candidate experience, and conversion rate for our clients--all while reducing bias in the hiring process. We believe in creating the best purpose-built technology to really help our users. And so far, it's paying off! We had the honor of being named to CB insights AI 100 list and featured in the Bersin by Deloitte's Disruptions Report.
We have a stellar team. Mya has built a world-class team, combining impressive expertise and experience in recruiting, ML/NLP, SaaS-based sales, marketing, business development, product, and engineering. You will be part of a dynamic and successful team with people coming from organizations like Google, Twitter, Uber, Workday, and more.
We love collaboration. Mya’s HQ is in San Francisco but we have multiple offices and employees around the globe. Mya allows for the flexibility of working from home if you'd like to, but we have a lively office culture, too, so you will always have coworkers in the office who you can grab lunch with or bounce an idea off of.
We are diverse. Continually adding upon our diverse and unique team is a priority for us. Mya is excited to welcome a variety of people of different genders, races, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, cultural heritages, and ages. Mya is full of energetic and talented people, active both inside and outside the office. Our team is made up of runners, yogis, bread bakers, dancers, linguists and parents (of humans and animals).
We care about you. Mya values our employees’ quality of life both inside and outside the office. We offer accommodating working hours, paid parental leave, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, and a flexible PTO program that allows our team to take the time they need to recharge (plus MUCH more).