All Locations /
Publishing – Interns /
Hi-Rez Studios is now accepting qualified Community Intern applicants for our Summer Internship Program! This role will be a full-time, remote, and paid internship.
This will be a paid, seasonal employee. The deadline to submit all application materials is Feb 28, 2022. Internship selections will be made and announced by April 1, 2022, with the Intern work program starting mid-May, 2022, ending mid-August, 2022 (actual dates to be determined).
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Realm Royale, and Rogue Company as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Community Interns do at Hi-Rez Studios:
- Generally serve as an advocate inside of Hi-Rez for the Gaming Community.
- Help plan and implement the content promotion, support player events/competitions, and other programs to build and nurture our communities.
- Monitor feedback loops to consolidate feedback, isolating key issues to be brought to the development and publishing team.
- Drive important messaging initiatives to the community via forums, blog posts, etc.
- Find and cultivate important community members, and help support their efforts to grow a healthy and vibrant game community.
- Manage our social media platforms and official forums.
- Must be currently enrolled in (documented as a "Junior" or higher grade level) - or recently graduated of - an accredited college, university, or school of art.
- Currently carrying or graduated with a G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher (and provide documentation).
- At least one professional Letter of Reference from a manager, supervisor, professor, or instructor; outlining how they know you, and why you should be considered for this position.
- Current resume.
- Cover letter.
- Portfolio and/or Website displaying applicable work.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Good communication skills, and a team player.