Paladins - Senior QA Analyst
Alpharetta, GA /
Evil Mojo – Quality Assurance /
Hi-Rez Studios is hiring a Senior QA Analyst to join the Paladins team at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create, and challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your ingenuity, energy, collaboration, and dedication.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Rogue Company, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new online game projects.
What our Senior QA Analysts do at Hi-Rez Studios:
- Work directly with QA Analysts to ensure our game products meet high standards of quality, reliability, usability, and performance through hands-on testing and problem reporting.
- Provides mentorship and technical expertise to team of QA Analysts.
- Help QA Lead to create and implement comprehensive, effective, and detailed Quality Plans and Test Procedures for all assigned games, systems, and processes.
- Quarterly Check Ins with their Manager, with little oversight.
- Focus on work with a large degree of independence, while finding solutions to improve the QA experience.
Who we are looking for:
- Associate degree, Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 3 or 4.
- QA experience managing and prioritizing issues.
- Excellent understanding of first party certifications standards and requirements.
- Technical ability to understand Console Management Software and SDK's.
- Understanding of the Software Development Process.
- Ability to find complex issues during Ad-Hoc style testing with little to no supervision.
- Knowledge of: MS SQL; MySQL; JSON.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware setup and configuration.
- Knowledge in building test cases and test plans.
- Knowledge in bug tracking software management systems such as Jira.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and Office products.
- QA experience on console games.
- Passion for games and game development.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, and collaborative environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting, organization, critical thinking, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
Nice to Have:
- Game industry experience.
- Experience in mobile QA.
- Strong understanding of Hi-Rez products.
- College degree in Computer Science, Game Design, Mathematics, or other applicable field.