Spanish Localization Specialist
Publishing – Marketing
Hi-Rez Studios is hiring an experienced, video game centric Spanish Localization Specialist to work at our studio in Brighton, UK.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create, & challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your ingenuity, energy, collaboration, and dedication.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, & Realm Royale as we embark on exciting new online game projects.
What our Spanish Localization Specialist do:
- You will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring Hi-Rez’ social media strategy to our Spanish speaking community;
- You will translate the Social Media posts in Neutral Spanish;
- You will engage with our Spanish speaking community and encourage them to take action;
- You will moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for the community;
- You will provide linguistic quality assurance (LQA) services for every patch in Neutral Spanish, having constantly in mind to improve the quality of our localized versions;
- You will report bugs in a clear and concise manner (Jira), and provide feedback and suggestions to improve game quality and user experiences;
- You will assist the localization production team on an as needed basis;
Who we are looking for:
- Your native language is Spanish but you have excellent copywriting and translation skills in Neutral Spanish (your Neutral Spanish content is always free from idioms and regional mannerisms as well as local terminology and certain verb tenses);
- You are passionate about online gaming, and online technology & products;
- You are creative, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and responsible, but also patient and calm;
- You have outstanding communication skills in Neutral Spanish: you understand and listen to your audience, and your craft the right message to find the best way to engage with them;
- You have excellent organisational skills: you manage several projects and coordinate with many people in a clear and concise way;
- Thanks to your data analysis skills, you can interpret qualitative/quantitative data from projects;
- Your native language is not English, BUT you have good written and spoken communication skills in English;
- You master grammar & spelling of course in Neutral Spanish, but you also adapt your style to the targeted audience and the genre of the games;