Alpharetta, GA /
Alacrity Arthouse – Audio /
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire a Sound Designer to join our new studio Alacrity Arthouse and work at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create and challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your creativity and dedication.
In the Alacrity Arthouse Studio, we support all of Hi-Rez’ game projects with a wide range of art pipeline and creative services starting with direct game art and tech art production and pipeline consultation, but also including cinematics, audio design, and outsourcing support. Alacrity Arthouse is a branch of Hi-Rez Studios dedicated to bring great art solutions to Hi-Rez and other game development studios.
Come join the creators of the critically acclaimed games SMITE, Paladins, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Sound Designers do:
- Sound design assets and implement sound effects and music in-game.
- Highly proficient with Wwise and UE4.
- Help establish the audio aesthetic for the game.
- Work with programmers and designers to explore new audio features, system design, and implementation processes for the game.
- Interface with producers, leads, and team members to coordinate audio needs and asset lists.
- Field record new sounds as needed.
- Play the game regularly and continually identify opportunities to improve audio quality.
Who we are looking for:
- A self-motivated individual who works well when left on his/her own.
- 3+ years of experience in audio for AAA games.
- Solid sound design and implementation skills.
- Ability to work quickly and go through iterations.
- Ability to work well with feedback.
- Expertise with Wwise.
- Expertise with Unreal Engine, the more experience with Unreal, the better!
- Familiarity with Unreal Blueprints.