SMITE - UI Programming Intern
Alpharetta, GA /
Titan Forge – Interns /
Hi-Rez Studios is now accepting qualified UI Programming Intern applicants for our Summer Internship Program for SMITE in Alpharetta, Georgia.
This will be a paid, seasonal employee. The deadline to submit all application materials is Feb 28, 2021. Internship selections will be made and announced by April 1, 2021, with the Intern work program starting mid-May, 2021, ending mid-August, 2021 (actual dates to be determined).
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Rogue Company, Paladins, Realm Royale, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new game projects!
- Assist in the design, prototype, code, and unit test User Interface enhancements, features, and fixes for the game SMITE.
- You will implement UI screens and functionality using Unreal Engine 3 and Scaleform (Flash/ActionScript).
What we are looking for:
- Must be able to travel effectively to and from studio on a daily basis.
- Must be currently enrolled in (documented as a "Junior" or higher grade level) - or recently graduated of - an accredited college, university, or school of art.
- Currently carrying or graduated with a G.P.A. of 3.5 or higher (and provide documentation).
- At least one professional Letter of Reference from a manager, supervisor, professor or instructor; outlining how they know you, and why you should be considered for this position.
- Current resume.
- Cover letter.
- Portfolio and/or Website displaying applicable work.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Good communication skills, and a team player.
- Interest in project management and production.
Even better candidates:
- Major in Computer Science, or applicable field of study.
- Background or experience in Gaming.
- UI programming experience Experience with Unreal 3 engine.
- Experience with Scaleform or Flash/Actionscript.
- Knowledge of source control.
- Experience with PC/Windows programming.