SMITE - Senior Engine Programmer
All Locations /
Titan Forge – Engineering /
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire an experienced Programmer to join our Titan Forge Games Studios and work on SMITE. Full-time remote option available.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create and challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your creativity and dedication.
Come join the creators of the critically acclaimed games SMITE, Paladins, Realm Royale, Rogue Company, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Engine Programmers do:
- Design and develop new features for our platform and engine code, in support of our multiple games on PC, console, mobile
- Help optimize performance of our backend, server, and networking code through data driven experimentation
What our candidates have:
- Five years of C/C++ systems programming experience in the games industry
- Previous work experience on a medium-to-large team
- Excellent communication across disciplines.
- Passionate about making great games.
Preferred candidates have:
- Experience working with live deployed environments, Linux preferred
- Experience with Perforce and JIRA
- Experience with Unreal Engine