Data Analyst Intern
Publishing – Interns
Hi-Rez Studios is now accepting qualified Data Analyst Intern applicants for our Summer Internship Program at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia on our Platforms team!
This will be a paid, seasonal employee. The deadline to submit all application materials is Feb 28, 2020. Internship selections will be made and announced by April 1, 2020, with the Intern work program starting mid-May, 2020, ending mid-August, 2020 (actual dates to be determined).
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE; Paladins; Realm Royale; Tribes: Ascend; and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Data Analyst Interns do:
- Work closely with our game development, marketing, sales, and operations teams to understand and help shape key questions.
- Translate business and game questions into database and business software queries, and provide actionable insights from the results.
- Communicate with team leaders across departments and games.
What we are looking for:
- Must be able to travel effectively to and from studio on a daily basis.
- Must be currently enrolled in (documented as a "Junior" or higher grade level) - or recently graduated of - an accredited college, university, or school of art.
- At least one professional Letter of Reference from a manager, supervisor, professor or instructor; outlining how they know you, and why you should be considered for this position.
- Current resume.
- Cover letter.
- Portfolio and/or Website displaying applicable work.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Good communication skills, and a team player.
- Interest in project management and production.
Even better candidates:
- Loves games / experience in gaming industry.
- Degree with a focus on Analytics.
- Have experience in SQL.
- Familiarity with tools used to visualize data.