Rogue Company - Gameplay Programming Intern
All Locations /
First Watch Games – Interns /
Hi-Rez Studios is now accepting qualified Gameplay Programming Intern applicants for our Summer Internship Program on Rogue Company! This role will be a full-time, remote, and paid internship.
This will be a paid, seasonal employee. The deadline to submit all application materials is Feb 28, 2022. Internship selections will be made and announced by April 1, 2022, with the Intern work program starting mid-May, 2022, ending mid-August, 2022 (actual dates to be determined).
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Realm Royale, and Rogue Company as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Gameplay Programming Interns do:
- Shadow and partner with experienced game developers and programmers as they provide an overview of programming with UE4.
- Complete and assist with basic departmental tasks (such as bugs, etc.) in our programming environment.
- Shadow developers as they develop new characters, tools, and features - learning the creation process.
- Accept feedback from our Lead Programmer, Designer, Executive Producer, and Senior Programmers.
- Major in Computer Science, or applicable field of study.
- Background or experience in Gaming.
- Unreal Engine coding or modding experience.
- Experience with C++.
- Must be currently enrolled in (documented as a "Junior" or higher grade level) - or recently graduated of - an accredited college, university, or school of art.
- Currently carrying or graduated with a G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher (and provide documentation).
- At least one professional Letter of Reference from a manager, supervisor, professor, or instructor; outlining how they know you, and why you should be considered for this position.
- Current resume.
- Cover letter.
- Portfolio and/or Website displaying applicable work.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Good communication skills, and a team player.