All Locations /
Publishing – Platform /
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire a Data Analyst to join our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia or full-time remote.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create and challenged to learn.
All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your creativity and dedication. Come join the creators of the critically acclaimed games SMITE, Paladins, Rogue Company, and Realm Royale as we embark on exciting new game projects!
- Meets with internal and external stakeholders to define analytics requirements.
- Independently gather and analyze large data sets, then create easily understood reports.
- Take ownership of various aspects of development and maintenance of data visualization tools including Tableau and Answer Rocket.
- Develop skills in unfamiliar technologies present in the analytics stack.
- Work with Senior analytics team members to assist in performing data analysis.
- Work is subject to regular supervisory review at regular intervals. Operates within the context of generally defined procedures.
- Implements defined tasks of unit / team / projects. Supports attainment of some short- and mid-term objectives of assigned unit / team / projects.
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical role.
- Experience using a programmatic language for data querying and analysis including but not limited to SQL, and Python.
- Exceptional understanding of advanced mathematics, logic, and/or statistics.
- Interest and ability to dig deeper than the surface of a question in order to fully understand a problem space.
- Ability to independently formulate hypothesis, define data requirements, and analyze data required.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate well with multiple teams outside of the Analytics team.
- Comfortable receiving constructive group criticism and making technical adjustments to meet performance guidelines.
- Excellent work ethic, self-motivated, organized, and able to meet deadlines.
- A passion for data and playing video games.