UK Marketing Manager
Badoo – Marketing & PR
Badoo is looking for a Marketing Manager to help develop and implement Badoo’s marketing strategy in the UK. Reporting directly to the UK Brand Marketing Director, this position will focus on actively ideating, identifying and executing campaigns rooted in Badoo’s core mission: Date Honestly.
Role and responsibilities:
- Drive brand awareness and positive sentiment in our UK market
- Activate 360 degree marketing campaigns to shape Badoo’s brand narrative and positioning.
- Develop, implement and execute strategic partnerships
- End-to-end management of advertising campaigns across OOH, print and PR
- Generate innovative ideas, both traditional and guerrilla to promote the brand
- Develop and implement a plan to grow the UK social media channels to engage with our community, develop our social voice and personality.
- Create local content strategy across media channels: earned media, shared media, paid digital and social media.
Required experience, knowledge and skills:
- 3-6 years relevant marketing experience
- An understanding of the UK cultural landscape, consumer market and core demographic.
- Strategic 360 approach to marketing, inclusive of all channels
- Experience in campaign ideation and execution
- Experience managing social media accounts and paid digital strategies
- Brand partnerships and events execution, from ideation to completionInfluencer marketing campaigns - ideation, relationship management and performance tracking
- Ability to understand data and analysis to guide planning
- Worked across functional teams to ensure campaigns and partnerships are fully integrated and promoted across channels.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Organised and self motivated
- Bachelor’s Degree in an academic or business specialty