Lead Motion Designer
MagicLab – Design
We are looking for a pro-active, confident lead motion designer with excellent communication skills, with experience in leading projects. As a Lead Motion Designer, you will be part of an incredible team of illustrators and designers working with the brand, growth and product teams to deliver highly polished, engaging work for a variety of internal and external projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leading and inspiring junior and middle-weight motion-designers. Setting the level of perfection.
- Video campaigns and assets creation – with opportunities to take the lead on art direction, concept development and storyboarding.
- Editing and creating motion graphics for in-house, external productions and digital campaigns.
- Working on a variety of briefs creating high quality motion graphics sequences delivered to tight deadlines. Working closely with the rest of design/ video team on graphics for commercials, social assets and payed ads.
- Providing video support for the variety of creative projects the team tackle e.g. animated branding assets, video pitch presentations, animated social content etc.
- Re-versioning existing elements for global territories and giving a creative input to develop the projects
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3/5 + years' experience as a Motion Graphics Designer within a professional environment.
- Understanding of production workflows in order to take the brief from conception to delivery
- Ensure high quality standards in all deliverables. Maintain a high level of knowledge and familiarity with new content trends.
- Skilled in After Effects, Premier Pro.
- A thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing exceptional pieces o VFX and editing work.
- Good eye for the details like brand assets and guideline
- Ability to establish and manage budgets
- Hands-on video shooting skills
- Drawing/ Storyboarding skills
- Sketch, Lottie (Bodymovin)
- VFX AE/ PP Plug-ins: Colorista, Red Giant Magic Bullet suite
- Cinema 4d
- Agency experience
Personal attributes and other requirements:
- Outstanding attention to details
- Self-motivated and collaborative team player
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Positive, open personality