Technical Recruitment Lead
MagicLab – HR
MagicLab is looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter Lead to join us in our lively Soho offices. Technology is at the heart of MagicLab so ensuring we hire the right people is important. This role is a great opportunity for someone with technical sourcing experience to work for a company with great products and plenty of resources the flexibility to really attract great talent.
- Recruit top Tech talent for our Engineering function, roles including; iOS Engineer, Android Engineer, PHP Engineer Full Stack/Back End, Front End Devs, Product and BI.
- Build partnerships with hiring managers and the Technology business team to deliver the recruitment strategic plan for Technology
- Demonstrate resilience; keep the pushing, try new things and cover the basics
- Attend/plan technology hiring events
- Directly and proactively source for candidates in volume
- Work alongside the wider global recruitment team to drive recruitment process improvements
- Influence the interview process by focusing on behavioural/ competency and values based interviewing
- Promote Badoo’s employee value proposition
- Own the integrity of your recruitment data and ensure it is 100% accurate
Required experience, knowledge and skills
- In-house Technology recruitment experience is a preference
- Proven agency experience is advantageous
- Experience of using Applicant Tracking System
- Extensive sourcing experience using; Stack Overflow, Server Fault, Linkedin, GitHub etc
- Experience partnering with Hiring Managers and managing stakeholdersExperience in a fast-growing, constantly changing environment and can work successfully with technology leaders
We are proud to be the largest dating network in the world, with over 500 million users across 190 countries. Online dating has more than doubled in the last decade, and it is estimated that the global online dating market could be worth $12 billion next year. We continually innovate so that we can provide the best technology and user experience for people to meet because we believe that happiness is better shared.