UK & IRE Marketing Manager
Bumble – Marketing & Partnerships
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and bold Marketing Manager who loves working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, to help innovate, evolve and grow the brand within the UK & IRE markets.
Based in our London office and reporting to the UK & IRE Senior Marketing Manager, this role will handle the day-to-day management of all earned, owned and paid channels of communications for the UK & IRE markets - ensuring all marketing initiatives, campaigns and activations have a 360 communications strategy to amplify activity.
- A minimum of 4+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Strategic 360 approach to marketing, inclusive of all channels
- Strong project management skills, including experience with critical paths and the ability to multi-task
- Understanding of UK consumer market and core demographic
- Experience in generalist marketing and campaign execution within a similar role, ideally within the lifestyle, tech or D2C industries
- Strong background in communications and agency management, including the understanding of briefing and production of marketing materials
- Strong background in cultural marketing with an understanding of Gen Z and the ability to craft strategies to target them
- Regional experience within brand work in UK & IRE
- Experience in managing junior team members
- Ability to understand data and utilise analysis to guide planning
- Entrepreneurial spirit; commercially minded, focusing on KPIs, outputs and results
What you will do: Strategic Marketing & Communications Management:
- Manage the planning and execution of marketing strategies and activities for the UK and IRE markets
- Manage and develop all collaborations and 360 marketing campaigns with national brand partners to broaden the brand’s reach and gain new customers
- Project manage key marketing initiatives from briefing to evaluation
- Lead and manage always-on and seasonal influencer campaigns
- Lead and restructure the always-on 18-21 programme with a focus of driving high engagement across multiple universities in the UK and IRE
- Drafting agreements and liaising with the international operations team and/or legal team to define commercial and contractual information for campaigns, partnerships and events
- Actively seek new opportunities in the UK to engage existing and potential customers with the Bumble brand
- Ensuring Bumble is a creative leader in all amplification and execution of activations and partnerships
- Continue to innovate and grow the brand through creative thinking - positioning the brand as an ever-inspiring example of outstanding marketing in the consumer lifestyle space
- Inspire and develop direct reports to think creatively across all they do
Cross-Functional Relationships within Bumble:
- Work closely with the UK & IRE Senior Marketing Manager to ensure that campaigns and partnership campaigns are 360 degree in nature - working with multiple teams in digital, design, influencer and PR
- Manage budgets (developing projections and tracking actuals) for marketing across the UK and IRE to achieve required goals
- Ensure spend for the above stays within budget on a month to month basis
- Maintain team marketing calendars, budgets and planners to ensure consistency across the output of the team
- Line management of 1 x Marketing Coordinator, with potential for growth
- Lead the reporting of team results on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, and working directly with the insights team to give recommendations for future activity
- Strong believer in Bumble’s brand vision and values
- Must be able to work as an individual as well as a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often reactive environment
- The ability to seamlessly execute all projects from beginning to end
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Ability to lead, manage and inspire junior team members
Please apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter explaining your potential impact on Bumble and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role! As growth is one of our core values, the ideal candidate will be able to strategically make data-driven decisions to drive Bumble's success and growth.
To learn more about life at the Bumble Hive, click here: https://thebeehive.bumble.com/careers/
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.
Since its launch in 2014, Bumble has grown to become one of the most relevant social networks worldwide. Today, Bumble, the "female first" app with over 70 million users, connects people across dating, friendship and professional networking. No matter the type of relationship, women make the first move on Bumble. Bumble recognizes the importance of relationships and how crucial they are to a healthy, happy life. We’ve built our platform around kindness, respect, and equality – and our users play an important part in that. Bumble holds its users accountable for their actions and has zero tolerance for hate, aggression or bullying. Bumble is available in 144 countries. Since 2014, Bumble has facilitated over half a billion women-led first moves and over four billion messages sent. Bumble is free and available in the App Store and Google Play.