MagicLab – Engineering
Our Engineering team is growing, and it’s exciting! By joining us, you’d be working on some of the top dating and social brands in the industry – not only Badoo, but also Bumble, Chappy, Lumen and Quack. It really is an exciting time to get on board: after all, the features we develop and the optimisations we make are delivered to millions of people across the globe.
We are looking for a Support/Release Engineer to support, configure and maintain our systems, as well as deploying mobile web based applications. You will have good technical understanding, show great aptitude to learn, and be self-motivated attitude required to make a real contribution to our amazing team.
- Deployment and release of mobile applications
- Create and maintain hooks and integration scripts across Git, JIRA, TeamCity and external systems to support automation of the software development process
- Script deployments and automated tests on a range of mobile devices
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Good knowledge of JIRA (ideally) or other bug-tracking systems
- Ability to integrate different systems
- knowledge of Version Control systems, ideally Git
- Some experience of administering modern CI environments (ideally TeamCity)
- Basic knowledge of Docker and some tools for managing infrastructure (Chef/Puppet/Ansible) is desirable
- Working knowledge of build tools including ant, maven, grunt, gradle, xcodebuild, xctool, fastlane is desirable
- Basic knowledge of coding (Java is preferable)
- Computer Science degree or similar (desirable)
Innovation is key to what we do and, since we’re a rapidly growing tech business, things move fast. We’re a diverse, international bunch based in amazing offices in Soho, with perks to match. From incredible company events to corporate sports teams, daily massages to endless snacks, we make sure our team feels happy, valued and ready to take a crack at anything they put their mind to. There’s nothing ordinary about working at Badoo – just as there’s nothing like knowing that you’re helping people everywhere find someone amazing.