Digital Marketing Manager
Austin, TX, US /
Bumble – Marketing & PR /
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for a Paid Acquisition Manager to lead our user acquisition on various media channels. You’ll be responsible for promoting Bumble and Badoo in ways that will strengthen our brand and increase active users. You will be our expert and lead expansion in digital marketing campaigns, budget optimisation and evaluating new opportunities for growth through cross-functional collaboration with marketing, product, content, communications & engineering.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to drive new user acquisition to our mobile apps via Google Ads and Apple search campaigns as well as increase brand visibility and recognition
- Build strategic optimisation and testing frameworks to deliver outstanding results
- Creating and monitoring performance campaigns (KPIs, bid strategies, creative strategy, targeting, budget)
- Working with attribution partners such as Appfsflyer, Adjust, Kochava
- Identify providers that can meet our KPIs
- Evaluating new opportunities for media buying
- Working closely with internal departments and technology partners
- Creation of documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
- Ensure media is booked and reconciled on time according to the financial process
- Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives, and knowledge sharing
- Support and mentor team members with their training and development
Experience and Qualifications:
- You should know the ins and outs of Google Ads and have successfully held this, or a similar role, in the past. Apple search experience is a plus.
- Comprehensive experience of campaign implementation, management, and optimisation towards retention and ROI
- Previous experience trading and managing multi-million pound budgets with Google
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of multiple digital media buying platforms, technical tracking expertise, e.g. setting up tracking, troubleshooting, Q&A
- Willing to learn around wide ad platforms and how to trade and use platforms to deliver objectives.
- Excellent communication skills over email, verbally and face to face
- Confident with talking about performance and how it works within the wider media mix
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop & learn new processes
- Ability to work individually but also closely with direct team members
Please apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter explaining your potential impact on Bumble and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role! As growth is one of our core values, the ideal candidate will be able to strategically make data-driven decisions to drive Bumble's success and growth.
To learn more about life at the Bumble Hive, click here: https://thebeehive.bumble.com/careers/
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.
About Bumble: Bumble is the parent company that operates Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s largest dating and connection apps with a combined user base of over 600 million globally. The Bumble app was founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014. Bumble is majority-owned by Blackstone and has over 600 employees in offices in Austin, London, and Moscow.