Freelance Moderator - Spanish/English
Bumble – Community Experience
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for a dynamic and driven individual fluent in Spanish and English to work on a part time, freelance basis providing customer support and moderating reported abuse across our platform. You will need to be able to work remotely 4 hours a day, 5 days a week with at least one of those days being at the weekend.
Interviews/training will take place via Skype.
- Provide friendly and efficient customer support via email to our users across supported mobile platforms (iOS, Android)
- Investigate reported abuse and take appropriate action
- Troubleshoot user issues and escalate issues/feedback to your manager appropriately
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- A high level of written and spoken fluency in Spanish and English
- Knowledge of other languages desirable
- Accurate spelling and grammar
- Committed and able to work independently
- An eye for detail
- Tech savvy
- Multimedia literate with sound computer skills
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Flexible schedule
- Able to work from home with a fast internet connection
- A desire to contribute and become a major part of our global growth
Please apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter explaining your potential impact on Bumble and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role! As growth is one of our core values, the ideal candidate will be able to strategically make data-driven decisions to drive Bumble's success and growth.
To learn more about life at the Bumble Hive, click here: https://thebeehive.bumble.com/careers/
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.
Since its launch in 2014, Bumble has grown to become one of the most relevant social networks worldwide. Today, Bumble, the "female first" app with over 70 million users, connects people across dating, friendship and professional networking. No matter the type of relationship, women make the first move on Bumble. Bumble recognizes the importance of relationships and how crucial they are to a healthy, happy life. We’ve built our platform around kindness, respect, and equality – and our users play an important part in that. Bumble holds its users accountable for their actions and has zero tolerance for hate, aggression or bullying. Bumble is available in 144 countries. Since 2014, Bumble has facilitated over half a billion women-led first moves and over four billion messages sent. Bumble is free and available in the App Store and Google Play.