Freelance Moderator - Spanish/English
Bumble – Community Operations /
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for a dynamic and driven individual fluent in Spanish and English to work on a part time, freelance basis providing customer support and moderating reported abuse across our platform. You will need to be able to work remotely 4 hours a day, 5 days a week with at least one of those days being at the weekend.
Interviews/training will take place via video call.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide friendly and efficient customer support via email to our users across supported mobile platforms (iOS, Android)
- Investigate reported abuse and take appropriate action
- Troubleshoot user issues and escalate issues/feedback to your manager appropriately
Experience and Qualifications:
- A high level of written and spoken fluency in Spanish and English
- Knowledge of other languages desirable
- Accurate spelling and grammar
- Committed and able to work independently
- An eye for detail
- Tech savvy
- Multimedia literate with sound computer skills
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Flexible schedule
- Able to work from home with a fast internet connection
- A desire to contribute and become a major part of our global growth
About Bumble: Bumble is the parent company that operates Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s largest dating and connection apps with a combined user base of over 600 million globally. The Bumble app was founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014. Bumble is majority-owned by Blackstone and has over 600 employees in offices in Austin, London, and Moscow.