Senior Frontend Developer
MagicLab – Frontend
Our team is growing, and it’s exciting! By joining us, you’d be working on some of the top dating and social brands in the industry – not only Badoo, but also Bumble, Chappy, Lumen and Quack. It really is an exciting time to get on board: after all, the features we develop and the optimisations we make are delivered to millions of people across the globe. On top of that, you’ll get the chance to try your hand at modular cross-app architecture and write modules to be integrated into multiple brands.
We’re looking for someone who combines strong technical skills, extensive experience in product development and a pragmatic, results-oriented approach.
- Design the architecture, plan, develop and release new features for our millions of global users
- Take the lead on new features as required
- Server-side API: strictly typed and well defined data-only API
- Communicate well and be an efficient and responsible team member
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Extensive full-time development experience (ideally five or more years)
- Ability to write functional and modular code that will be supported for a long time
- Knowledge of internet stack: HTTP, Linux, Nginx, Node.js desirable
- Experience with one of the server-side scripting languages desirable
- Background in high load project work, optimising code and performance desirable
- Being flexible and able to adapt to new requirements quickly
We are proud to be the largest dating network in the world, with over 500 million users across 190 countries. Online dating has more than doubled in the last decade, and it is estimated that the global online dating market could be worth $12 billion next year. We continually innovate so that we can provide the best technology and user experience for people to meet because we believe that happiness is better shared.