Product Marketing Sr. Manager
Austin, TX, US
Bumble – Innovation
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for a Product Marketing Senior Manager to serve at the intersection of product and marketing, owning go-to-market strategies for new features, promoting feature adoption targeted towards retention and having a strong role in the product roadmap creation. This role will define product marketing campaigns and execute them by working cross-departmentally with, but not limited to, Product, Brand Marketing, Field Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Performance Marketing, CRM, and Customer Experience teams.
As a Product Marketing Senior Manager, you have a strong product background with an understanding of the product development process, of technical capabilities and limitations and how to work with a product team to solve user pain points. You have a deep understanding of how to bring together findings from data, analyses, UX research and qualitative findings to solve problems throughout the user journey.
This role is on-site at the Austin HQ and reports directly into the Senior Director of Innovation.
What you will do:
- Product Positioning and Messaging – Lead coordination of product naming, messaging and positioning that serves as the keystone for internal and outbound assets, marketing campaigns and press releases.
- Own product feature adoption by user segment with a focus on increasing retention
- Thought Partner to Product Management - Serve as a key partner to the product management and engineering teams, helping them craft, define and modify our roadmap based on both user and market activity
- Work with international teams to create localized product narratives and launches
- Serve as the knowledge base of the Bumble app to our teams globally
Required experience, knowledge, and skills:
- 5+ years of product marketing or product management experience
- 3+ years working on a B2C product
- Strong storytelling and copywriting skills
- Effective communication skills with both technical and non-technical team members
- Understanding of audience segmentation as well as user behaviors, expectations, and interactions throughout a user lifecycle
- Analytical mindset and ability to deep-dive into data and analyses to draw insights
- Great collaboration and communication skills, as this role is extremely cross-functional.
- Strategic thinker and hands-on executor.
- Background and strong understanding of the principles and strategies of data-driven marketing.
- Self-starter: thrives on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- Strong believer in Bumble’s brand vision and values
- Unafraid to hustle, hustle, hustle
Please apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter explaining your potential impact on Bumble and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role! As growth is one of our core values, the ideal candidate will be able to strategically make data-driven decisions to drive Bumble's success and growth.
To learn more about life at the Bumble Hive, click here: https://thebeehive.bumble.com/careers/
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.
Since its launch in 2014, Bumble has grown to become one of the most relevant social networks worldwide. Today, Bumble, the "female first" app with over 70 million users, connects people across dating, friendship and professional networking. No matter the type of relationship, women make the first move on Bumble. Bumble recognizes the importance of relationships and how crucial they are to a healthy, happy life. We’ve built our platform around kindness, respect, and equality – and our users play an important part in that. Bumble holds its users accountable for their actions and has zero tolerance for hate, aggression or bullying. Bumble is available in 144 countries. Since 2014, Bumble has facilitated over half a billion women-led first moves and over four billion messages sent. Bumble is free and available in the App Store and Google Play.