Spanish Social Community Operations Manager
London, UK /
Bumble – Community Operations /
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble Group is looking for a passionate and driven individual to join our Community Operations team. Working on the Badoo brand and reporting to the Senior Social Community Operations Manager, the Social Community Operations Manager will be responsible for providing customer support to users on social media, analysing customer behaviour and communicating feedback to other teams.
We are open to candidates being based outside of the UK until January 2021.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the external team of social moderators for the Spanish markets and hire new moderators when needed. While the Spanish market will be the big focus, managing other markets will be required too.
- Make sure engagements on our social media platforms and app store reviews are responded within SLAs
- Directly resolve escalated cases from your moderators
- Troubleshoot user issues and escalate them to developers appropriately
- Analyse customer interaction with the product and communicate feedback to the relevant team
- Advocate for the user base you support and provide a user voice to the wider company
- Assist the Senior Social Community Operations Manager in improving the social customer service strategy
- Strive for workflow efficiencies to improve the support provided in social channels
- Manage and assist with ad-hoc projects
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in social media customer service (minimum 2 years)
- Excellent command of English and Spanish, both written and spoken. Another European language a real plus
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms and how to use them
- Team management experience
- Experience working with Social Media CS software and tools like JIRA is preferable - experience with Khoros will be a real plus
- Good knowledge of, and passion for, the online industry
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Reliable, consistent and hard-working
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities without getting overwhelmed
- Positive and logical approach together with a willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic and fun to work with
- Openness. No matter how many projects we deliver, each of us still has plenty to learn and it’s crucial we stay humble.
We truly value our employees and we believe it is important to provide an environment that supports your wellbeing. Life at Bumble in London includes:
* Employee Incentive Plan (EIP)
* £2,000 annual personal learning & development budget
* Private Medical Insurance (PMI)
* Private Dental Insurance
* Babylon Health app
* Mental health support
* Enhanced parental leave, including a highly competitive maternity package
* Subsidised gym membership
*'Double matched’ pension contributions up to 6%
* Plus loads of generous perks when we are in the office including breakfast, lunch and dinner, daily massages, free haircuts on-site, discounted nail services, regular socials, parties and family days.
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
* Flexible working hours
* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
* ‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
* ‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble: Bumble is the parent company that operates Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s largest dating and connection apps with millions of users globally. The Bumble app was founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014. Bumble is majority-owned by Blackstone and has over 600 employees in offices in Austin, London, and Moscow.