Mexico Content Manager
Mexico City, MX
Bumble – Editorial/Content
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for a thoughtful, creative, meticulous, and quick Content Manager to join our team in Mexico City. You’ll be part copywriter, part content strategist and responsible for planning, strategizing and executing marketing, partnership, brand and product communications. We are looking for someone with the ability to amplify our USP and brand values across our userbase and social media following, consistently growing our audience and driving new users to download Bumble.
The candidate should have a strong content/advertising portfolio of varied work, along with significant professional experience in this space. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly adaptable person looking for a multifaceted and fast-paced opportunity in a growing global tech company.
You’ll be reporting to the Marketing Lead for Mexico and in Mexico City, working closely with other team members to support marketing, partnership, and brand initiatives.
Most importantly, you will embody the empowering, witty voice of the Bumble brand to connect with users and potential users across the region.
- Write persuasive copy that informs, entertains, inspires, and attracts new Bumble users
- Maintain the established brand voice for Bumble, speaking to both users and non-users
- Work within exceedingly tight deadlines while collaborating across multiple departments
- Execute and support all copy and content tasks across regional, local, and national marketing, including but not limited to: subject lines, action tags/CTAs, contests, sweepstakes, paid advertising, product messaging, proofreading, editing, SEO alignment, special brand initiatives, and more.
- Oversee all content creation activities for Bumble offline and online campaigns.
- Create all digital and offline content for Mexico, directing external design and social media teams.
- Work closely with the regional and global marketing teams to devise a content strategy that aligns with the company's goals.
- Write entertaining and informative search engine optimized copy
- Keep up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor apps
- Develop creativity and oversee production and logistic for Brand campaigns
- Repurpose content for different mediums including social media and video
- Develop and manage social content strategy, calendar and voice for all social channels.
- Updating all sections of the website including homepage and all other categories.
- Responsible for populating content calendar, platform publishing/scheduling and copywriting
- Develop and manage influencer online campaign
- Collaborate with brand team, field teams, and agency partners to grow and support national and micro influencer media campaigns and to extend cohesive brand messaging and strategy across social media channels
Required experience, knowledge, and skills:
- 6+ years copywriting and content management experience, particularly in the digital space
- Excellent command of editing and proofreading skills in English and Spanish
- Ability to adapt tone for a variety of projects/platforms and write exceptionally clean copy quickly, from headlines and ads to blogs and scripts.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content and bring to life the marketing team’s initiatives.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and demanding environment
- Extremely process and results driven and can define and communicate clear deadlines and aggressive schedules for social media processes
- Bonus if you have experience copywriting for an app (agency or in-house brand experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s in Advertising, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or a related field/experience is preferred
- Thrives in a startup, ever-changing environment
- Ability to strategize at a high level, but a have passion for rolling up your sleeves and wearing many hats
- Take initiative in handling projects and anticipating needs
- Positive, committed, 'can-do' attitude and flexible approach
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter: thrives on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- Outstanding time-management and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities under short deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong believer in Bumble’s brand vision and values
- Unafraid to hustle, hustle, hustle
Please apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter explaining your potential impact on Bumble and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role! As growth is one of our core values, the ideal candidate will be able to strategically make data-driven decisions to drive Bumble's success and growth.
To learn more about life at the Bumble Hive, click here: https://thebeehive.bumble.com/careers/
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.
Bumble, the women-first social networking platform, was founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014. With nearly 90 million users, Bumble connects people across dating, friendship and professional networking. No matter the type of relationship, women make the first move on Bumble. Bumble recognizes the importance of relationships and how crucial they are to a healthy, happy life. They've built their platform around kindness, respect, and equality – and their users play an important part in that. Bumble holds its users accountable for their actions and has zero tolerance for hate, aggression or bullying. Bumble is available in 150 countries. Since 2014, Bumble has facilitated over a billion women-led first moves and over fifteen billion messages sent. Bumble is free and available in the App Store and Google Play.