Freelance Spanish Translator - Mexico - Bumble
MagicLab – Localisation
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and tech-savvy translator to work on a part-time freelance basis. You will localise our product content into Mexican Spanish, ensuring Bumble’s voice feels and sounds natural to all our Mexican users.
Ideally based in Mexico, you will need to be able to work remotely, including some weekends. Interviews and training can take place at our Soho office in London or via Skype.
- Localise content for web and mobile applications to reflect local jargon, phraseologies and nuances
- Provide enticing translations for marketing and SEO/ASO copy
- Review, proofread and test translations within the context of the application/feature to continuously improve copy quality.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Fluency in Spanish (Mexico) and a good command of English
- Degree qualification in Copywriting, Translation, Journalism or other similar language-related area; or equivalent work experience
- Experience in copywriting and writing for the web and/or a mobile app
- Understanding of local social media scene and target audience
- Highly committed Internet and mobile user.