Spanish Freelance Moderator
MagicLab – Community Operations
We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to work on a full time freelance basis providing customer support and moderating reported abuse across our platform. You will need to be able to work remotely 6-8 hours a day, 5 days a week, with at least one of those days being at the weekend.
Please, note that only applicants with full time availability will be considered for the role.
Candidates can be based in any location in the world.
Interviews/training will take place at our Soho office in London or via Skype if you live abroad.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Investigate reported abuse and take appropriate action
- Keep up to date with the guidelines and updates
- Troubleshoot user issues and escalate issues/feedback to your manager appropriately
- Possibility of covering more areas within customer service if you have consistent high performance
- A high level of written and spoken fluency in Spanish and English
- Accurate spelling and grammar
- In tune with Spanish and English culture
- Spanish native speaker desirable
- Able to work during the night desirable, not mandatory
- Committed and able to work independently
- An eye for detail
- Tech savvy
- Multimedia literate with good computer skills