Junior User Acquisition Manager
Badoo – Marketing & PR
We are looking for a junior performance marketer with a keen interest in search and digital marketing. You will be joining a fast-growing online business and a great marketing team to enhance your acquisition skills! As part of the Growth Marketing team, you will be supporting building and managing Display and Paid Social campaigns globally, from conception to execution. To be successful in this role, you will need to be highly analytical, passionate about data and comfortable with providing analysis around campaign performance and key metrics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily operations of User Acquisition, which include setting up, managing and optimizing ad campaigns
- Analyzing data to optimize campaign performance
- Keeping aware of new tools that are available in the UA arena that might help improve our UA efforts
- Participate in the company strategy for growing Badoo and UA budget allocation
- Identify and test opportunities with new partners and channels
- Own relationships with various channels and partners
- Help develop, implement and test new creative concepts across various media types.
Experience and Qualifications:
- You have some digital marketing experience either throughout your degree or work placement/internships.
- You are comfortable with and have a passion for processing and analyzing data
- You have a flexible approach to work, with good problem-solving skills and a proactive mindset
- You are comfortable working to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads is a plus