Associate Marketing Manager
Bumble – Marketing & Partnerships
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and bold Associate Marketing Manager who loves working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, to help innovate, evolve and grow the brand within the Indian markets.
Based in our Mumbai office and reporting to India’s Marketing Manager, this role will largely handle the day-to-day management of social, influencer and CRM channels for the Indian market - ensuring all marketing initiatives, campaigns and activations have a 360 communications strategy to amplify activity.
- A minimum of 3+ years of relevant marketing experienceStrategic 360 approach to marketing, with a particular focus on social and influencer marketing
- Strong project management skills, including experience with managing processes from start to finish
- Stakeholder management, understanding of how to coordinate with the wider team both in the India office and across the company on a global scale
- Multitasking, ability to balance multiple projects with agility and flexibility
- Understanding of Indian consumer market and core demographic
- Experience in generalist marketing and campaign execution within a similar role, ideally within the lifestyle, tech or D2C industries
- Background in communications and agency management, including the understanding of briefing and production of marketing materials
- Strong background in cultural marketing with an understanding of pop culture and Gen Z
- Regional experience within brand work in India
- Ability to understand data and utilise analysis to guide planning
- Entrepreneurial spirit; commercially minded, focusing on KPIs, outputs and results
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Strategic Marketing & Communications Management:
- Project manage key marketing initiatives from briefing to evaluation
- Manage small agencies to deliver always on social and influencer activations
- Manage the planning and execution of Bumble India’s Instagram handle from always on to campaign support
- Lead and manage always-on and seasonal influencer campaigns
- Support senior team members across campaign planning and execution as well as with events
- Manage process of CRM including in-app cards and push notifications from setting them up in our internal software to managing the required approvals from global team members according to the agreed deadlines
- Drafting agreements and liaising with the international operations team and/or legal team to define commercial and contractual information for campaigns, partnerships and events
- Keep a pulse on competitor activity and pop culture
- Creative Ideation:
- Ensuring Bumble is a creative leader in all amplification and execution of activations and partnerships across social and influencer channels
- Continue to innovate and grow the brand through creative thinking - positioning the brand as an ever-inspiring example of outstanding marketing in the consumer lifestyle space
- Show strong capabilities with marketing copywriting and ideation across social and influencer channels
- Cross-Functional Relationships within Bumble:
- Work closely with the Indian Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Managers to ensure that campaigns and partnership campaigns are 360 degree in nature - working with multiple teams in digital, design, influencer and PR
- Team Management:
- Lead the reporting of social and influencer results on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, and working directly with the insights team to give recommendations for future activity
- Strong believer in Bumble’s brand vision and values
- Self starter attitudeEducational level bachelors or masters degree
- Must be able to work as an individual as well as a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often reactive environment
- The ability to seamlessly execute all projects from beginning to end
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Experience in early stage start-ups, agencies, CPG or consumer tech industries
Please apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter explaining your potential impact on Bumble and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role! As growth is one of our core values, the ideal candidate will be able to strategically make data-driven decisions to drive Bumble's success and growth.
To learn more about life at the Bumble Hive, click here: https://thebeehive.bumble.com/careers/
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.
Since its launch in 2014, Bumble has grown to become one of the most relevant social networks worldwide. Today, Bumble, the "female first" app with over 70 million users, connects people across dating, friendship and professional networking. No matter the type of relationship, women make the first move on Bumble. Bumble recognizes the importance of relationships and how crucial they are to a healthy, happy life. We’ve built our platform around kindness, respect, and equality – and our users play an important part in that. Bumble holds its users accountable for their actions and has zero tolerance for hate, aggression or bullying. Bumble is available in 144 countries. Since 2014, Bumble has facilitated over half a billion women-led first moves and over four billion messages sent. Bumble is free and available in the App Store and Google Play.