Product Innovator Program
MagicLab – Product & Design
Badoo Group, the dating app giant behind Bumble, Badoo, Chappy and Lumen; is offering an MBA program where current and recently graduated university students can work with industry-leading product leaders. We are on the search for some heavyweight entrepreneurial talent. The roles are Product Innovator by title, but in spirit, they’re the next generation of founders to innovate and launch new apps. This is the place to be for anyone that fancies themselves as the next Whitney Wolfe. Product management experience isn’t necessary, but raw ideas and a good knack for social/network/dating apps a must. Our program will provide a deep-dive into the world of social discovery and all things product management. This is a chance to conceptualise and execute product features that will impact millions of people.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with product managers, designers, and developers.
- Evolve and develop ideas into validated product concepts and designs.
- Present concepts and to various stakeholders.
What will you need to bring to the table?
- A true passion for creating something from nothing.
- Experience with design thinking, lean startup, and other innovation methodologies preferred.
- Enthusiastic interest in following the latest technology/market/innovation trends in the industry.
- We're looking for someone who’s cool under pressure, with strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
- We’d like someone who can combine creativity and logic to make problems go away.
- Our ideal candidate is commercially credible, self-confident and happy working independently.
- If you’re outgoing and friendly, willing to learn and able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced working environment – you’re our kind of teammate.
- We’d like to find someone who’s analytically minded and able to draw smart conclusions when looking at data and creating reports.
- We want someone who really gels with the rest of our team, with excellent communication skills and a strong commercial focus.
We are proud to be the largest dating network in the world, with over 400 million users across 190 countries. Online dating has more than doubled in the last decade, and it is estimated that the global online dating market could be worth $12 billion next year. We continually innovate so that we can provide the best technology and user experience for people to meet, because we believe that happiness is better shared.