MagicLab – HR
MagicLab is looking for an experienced Technical Sourcer to join us in our lively Soho offices. Technology is at the heart of MagicLab so ensuring we hire the right people is important. We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help build our hiring pipeline.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with technical sourcing experience to work for a company with great products and plenty of resources to attract great talent. We’re a collaborative team who celebrates success together and tackle challenges with discussions, sharing ideas. We’re constantly learning and searching out the hidden gems to join us creating great products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruit top Tech talent for our Engineering function, roles will vary from iOS/Android Engineer, PHP Engineers, Front End Devs, QA Engineers, Product and BI.
- Build partnerships with hiring managers and the Technology business team to deliver the recruitment strategic plan for Technology
- Demonstrate resilience; Keep pushing, try new things and cover the basics
- Attend/ help plan technology hiring events
- Directly and proactively source for candidates in volume
- Work alongside the wider recruitment team to help drive the recruitment process improvements
- Influence the interview process by focusing on behavioural/ competency and values-based interviewing
- Promote Badoo’s employee value proposition
- Own the integrity of your recruitment data and ensure it is 100% accurate
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven agency experience, with consistent performance. A genuine desire to move into an internal role.
- Experience recruiting into at least one relevant technology area
- Customer focused and passionate about delivering a great candidate experience
- Experience in a fast-growing, constantly changing environment and can work successfully with technology leads.
- Sourcing experience with Stack Overflow, Linkedin, GitHub and Google X-Ray among others
- Impeccable networking skills
- Able to communicate in-depth knowledge of the external market and industry trends
- Confident and professional interview skills
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills (written & verbal)