Senior Product Designer - Revenue
Badoo – Product
Hello! We’re the Badoo design team. We help build relationships and we’re determined to provide products to do this in a safe and healthy way.
We’re looking for a senior product designer to join our London office. As a part of a cross-functional team, you’ll help to shape paid features of our app. We all know, creating a feature with a lot of value, so people will be willing to pay for it is challenging. But the reward is worth it, as you will make our product even better, and drive the dating industry forward. Bottom line, this is a great opportunity to make an impact on how people will meet online.
- Creating solutions in a cross-functional team including a PM, analyst, copywriter, researcher and engineers
- Contributing to a revenue product roadmap together with product and design leads
- Providing multiple design solutions efficiently in the discovery phase, and then craft exceptional, detailed UI experiences in the delivery phase
- Initiating research requests to help support your design projects
- Participating in a weekly retrospective alongside the wider design team
- Regularly presenting your work and give others feedback during design critique sessions
- Constantly challenging yourself and the team on how we work, helping to adopt new practices and tools
- Contributing to the design culture at MagicLab, and also help to promote the team externally through conferences, show and tells, Medium, etc.
- You’ve helped to ship and iterate on a digital product.
- You have a deep design thinking, putting user needs first.
- Your are a long-term thinker with attention to details.
- You’ve created or co-created a design system; experience working in a big design team is a plus.
- You’re experienced with working with researchers & data analysts and know how to request insight from them and how to use these insights to make your designs stronger.
- You have case studies of you work with both UX- and UI-designs.
- You’re comfortable being part of a cross-functional team.
- You’re confident working in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re someone who’s comfortable championing new ways of working and get your peers on board.