India Marketing Manager
Bumble – Marketing & Partnerships
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and performance driven Marketing Manager who loves working in a fast-paced, high-energy start-up environment, to help innovate, evolve and grow the brand within the Indian market.
Based in our Mumbai office and reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this role will handle integrated strategic marketing and communication across all owned and paid channels.
- A minimum of 5+ years of relevant marketing experience.
- Strategic 360 approach to marketing, inclusive of all channels with relevant integration campaign planning and execution experience.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills, including the ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders within tight timelines.
- Understanding of Indian consumer market and core demographic of millennials and Gen Z.
- Relevant brand/ campaign management experience in India, preferably in lifestyle, consumer tech industries or creative agencies.
- Experience in managing junior team members.
- Strategic thinking and analytical capabilities to data and insights to guide campaign planning
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Strategic Marketing & Communications Management
- Have a keen pulse on consumer sentiment and competitor landscape and leverage sound consumer insights in campaign planning
- Manage the planning and execution of marketing strategies and activities for the Indian market with a focus on content marketing, social and influencer activations, and integrated brand campaigns
- Leverage and manage national and regional brand partnerships to broaden the Bumble’s reach and gain new customers
- Project manage key marketing initiatives from briefing to evaluation with a focus on content, influencer and social media marketing
- Drafting agreements and liaising with the International Operations team and/or legal team to define commercial and contractual information for campaigns, partnerships and events
- Creative ideation and process management
- Ensuring Bumble is a creative leader in all amplification and execution of activations and partnerships with acute attention to detail
- Continue to innovate and grow the brand through creative thinking by positioning the brand as an ever-inspiring example of outstanding marketing in the consumer lifestyle space
- Collaborate with the Senior Marketing Manager and cross-functional stakeholders within the global Bumble org to own the design management process for India
- Manage social trend mapping to build a robust social media strategy for Bumble ensuring active participation in pop-culture
- Build strong relations with diverse talent and manage influencer marketing agencies to hone Bumble’s narrative with key opinion leaders
- Establish Bumble’s always-on and seasonal content strategy to acquire and educate new and existing users
- Strong negotiation skills and commercials management skills to ensure cost-efficiency in spends within given budget
- Strong believer in Bumble’s brand vision and values
- Self starter attitude
- Educational level bachelors or masters degree
- Must be able to work as an individual as well as a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to seamlessly execute all projects from beginning to end
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Experience in early stage start-ups, agencies, CPG or consumer tech industries
- Ability to lead, manage and inspire junior team members
Please apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter explaining your potential impact on Bumble and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role! As growth is one of our core values, the ideal candidate will be able to strategically make data-driven decisions to drive Bumble's success and growth.
To learn more about life at the Bumble Hive, click here: https://thebeehive.bumble.com/careers/
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.
Since its launch in 2014, Bumble has grown to become one of the most relevant social networks worldwide. Today, Bumble, the "female first" app with over 70 million users, connects people across dating, friendship and professional networking. No matter the type of relationship, women make the first move on Bumble. Bumble recognizes the importance of relationships and how crucial they are to a healthy, happy life. We’ve built our platform around kindness, respect, and equality – and our users play an important part in that. Bumble holds its users accountable for their actions and has zero tolerance for hate, aggression or bullying. Bumble is available in 144 countries. Since 2014, Bumble has facilitated over half a billion women-led first moves and over four billion messages sent. Bumble is free and available in the App Store and Google Play.