APAC Digital Marketing Manager
Bumble – Marketing & Partnerships
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for an enthusiastic, creative, proactive and entrepreneurial APAC Digital Marketing Manager to help grow Bumble’s brand as the leading relationships and social networking app across the APAC region (including Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Hong Kong, India and additional countries to come).
Bumble’s core values are rooted in connecting and bringing together like minded communities, and our digital marketing approach aims at broadening our Bumble brand reach and awareness to new audiences around the globe.
Based in Sydney and reporting directly to the APAC Marketing Director, this is an opportunity for an experienced, growth-oriented individual to support our overall digital marketing strategy.
- Assist in execution of all digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, social media, and display advertising campaigns (all campaigns specific to Bumble’s APAC markets)
- Build, launch and test SEM and display marketing campaigns for multiple objectives including brand awareness, mobile app installs, and re-engagement of existing users
- Lead communication for creative development for social ads, including graphics, copy and videos
- Must ensure that the final marketing materials meet campaign objectives, incorporate industry best practices, and ladder up to meet organization-wide brand guidelines
- Evaluate campaigns against key metrics and optimize accordingly
- Analyze and report on ad campaign results and KPIs, highlighting successes, trends and opportunities
- Perform detailed analytics on traffic, including A/B testing ad campaigns in order to maximize ROI
- Growth goals to increase: App Installs, App Activity, Retention, Monetization
Content & Creative:
- You will have the opportunity to manage your own content budget to ensure an always on approach to digital
- Support the larger brand marketing campaigns by ensuring the digital channel is being amplified at the same time event, influencer, comms etc. strategies are rolling
- Tracking spend against budget for digital marketing activities
- Tracking the performance and return on digital campaigns
- Strategic development of targets for locally run campaigns
- Identifying innovative performance marketing channels - as appropriate by market
- Liaising with Global Digital Marketing campaign(s) in order to ensure consistent approaches where necessary
- Liaising with the country leads in each of the larger APAC markets (India and Australia) to ensure amplification of digital channel is aligned with brand marketing
- Supporting the APAC Marketing teams with tasks as required
- Must have passion in your work and believe in the Bumble brand vision and values
- Must be familiar with the Bumble product and be an avid Bumble user (Date, BFF and/or Bizz)
- Must be able to work as an individual as well as a team player when required
- Detail-focused, completer-finisher
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Cannot be afraid to hustle, hustle, hustle
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Confident and outgoing
- Ability to work over varying time zones and be able to build collaborative relationships with global team including US-based HQ
- Willing to travel regionally in APAC and interstate as required
Required experience, knowledge and skills:
- At least 4 years experience in a digital marketing or a related area of work
- Extensive knowledge of cultures across the APAC region
- Passion for content and video production is an advantage
- Exceptional written and spoken English - with ability to localize in all APAC markets (e.g., Hinglish)
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager
- Apple Search Ads and other relevant digital marketing channels are a plus (i.e. Snapchat ads, Spotify ads, etc)
- Preferred: proficient in Google Adwords Universal App Campaigns (UAC)
- Experience with programs such as Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Hootsuite, WordPress, Swydo, and Moz is a big plus
- Experience allocating & managing large ad budgets
- Experience working with content, marketing and/or creative teams directly
- Experience working with global teams across multiple time zones
Please apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter explaining your potential impact on Bumble and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role! As growth is one of our core values, the ideal candidate will be able to strategically make data-driven decisions to drive Bumble's success and growth.
To learn more about life at the Bumble Hive, click here: https://thebeehive.bumble.com/careers/
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.
Since its launch in 2014, Bumble has grown to become one of the most relevant social networks worldwide. Today, Bumble, the "female first" app with over 70 million users, connects people across dating, friendship and professional networking. No matter the type of relationship, women make the first move on Bumble. Bumble recognizes the importance of relationships and how crucial they are to a healthy, happy life. We’ve built our platform around kindness, respect, and equality – and our users play an important part in that. Bumble holds its users accountable for their actions and has zero tolerance for hate, aggression or bullying. Bumble is available in 144 countries. Since 2014, Bumble has facilitated over half a billion women-led first moves and over four billion messages sent. Bumble is free and available in the App Store and Google Play.