Marketing Coordinator - AU/NZ
Bumble – Marketing & Partnerships
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for an enthusiastic, creative, proactive and entrepreneurial Marketing Coordinator to help establish Bumble’s brand as the leading relationships and social networking app in Australia.
Bumble’s core values are rooted in connecting and bringing together like minded communities. Our marketing approach aims to extend Bumble’s brand values across Australia.
Based in Sydney and reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Manager, this individual will be responsible for supporting Bumble’s marketing activities - spreading the Bumble mantra far and wide through word-of-mouth, ambassador programs, events and guerrilla marketing.
This individual will support these activations across Australian and New Zealand cities, leaning on their knowledge of what’s relevant and timely to deliver high-impact, visually stimulating moments around the country.
The main elements of this role will involve:
Marketing and Event Support:
- Provide general administrative support for marketing activities across Australia and New Zealand
- Research on appropriate partners / venues
- Assist in developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing efforts.
- Assist in developing concepts and plans as required
- Assist in the delivery of events & activations as required
- Management of bump in & bump out of events including managing run sheets
- Support the marketing team with the overall logistics of event set up, styling, guest lists, invitations.
- Oversee and innovate the 18yrs -22 yrs Bumble Brand
Influencer and Social Media Management:
- Research and identify new ambassadors
- Ensure KPIs are hit for social posting
- Post-event follow up: gathering reports, collating photos, press etc.
- Influencer gifting Support the Marketing Manager with the development and scheduling of local Australian Instagram account.
- Liaise with international teams and/or Bumble’s global outsourced merchandising provider to coordinate production & delivery of Bumble merchandise
- Monitor budgets and stock levels to ensure adequate supplies are maintained to fulfill forecasted needs
- Assist in reconciling receipts to company credit card line items each month
- Ensure the Australian team’s invoices & expenses are submitted & paid on time
- Track spend against budgets and researching costs for suppliers
- Being first point of contact for all matters relating to the Sydney office space
- Ensuring office is always kept clean & tidy and is reflective of the Bumble brand
- Meeting & greeting visitors, coordinating building passes, etc.
- Organising office related events including team building, dinners/drinks, etc.
- Liaising with Bumble’s IT team to help ensure appropriate equipment provided, software installed, assets tracked, etc. for the Australian team
- Assisting with setup of basic equipment and systems
- Passionate about the Bumble brand vision and values
- Enthusiastic, energetic, entrepreneurial, creative, collaborative
- Self starter: thrives on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight, leveraging and learning from successes and challenges of other emerging Bumble markets
- Flexible and adaptable
- Exceptional communication skills
- Unafraid to hustle, hustle, hustle
- Excited to travel across Australia and New Zealand to support on hyper local events when required
- Must hold an Australian drivers license
Desirable experience, knowledge and skills:
- 1-2 years in events, PR or general administration role
- Extensive knowledge of Australian culture, as well as wide networks of contacts
- Exceptional written & spoken English
- Experience in organising events or other initiatives which demonstrate you’re the kind of person who likes to get things done
- Work experience via an internship, temporary work or entry level role(s)
Please apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter explaining your potential impact on Bumble and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role! As growth is one of our core values, the ideal candidate will be able to strategically make data-driven decisions to drive Bumble's success and growth.
To learn more about life at the Bumble Hive, click here: https://thebeehive.bumble.com/careers/
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.
Since its launch in 2014, Bumble has grown to become one of the most relevant social networks worldwide. Today, Bumble, the "female first" app with over 70 million users, connects people across dating, friendship and professional networking. No matter the type of relationship, women make the first move on Bumble. Bumble recognizes the importance of relationships and how crucial they are to a healthy, happy life. We’ve built our platform around kindness, respect, and equality – and our users play an important part in that. Bumble holds its users accountable for their actions and has zero tolerance for hate, aggression or bullying. Bumble is available in 144 countries. Since 2014, Bumble has facilitated over half a billion women-led first moves and over four billion messages sent. Bumble is free and available in the App Store and Google Play.