Growth Marketing Manager
Badoo – Marketing & PR
Badoo is looking for a Growth Marketing manager to lead our user acquisition on various media channels. You’ll be responsible for promoting Badoo in ways that will strengthen our brand and increase active users. You will be our expert and lead Badoo’s expansion in digital marketing campaigns, budget optimisation and evaluating new opportunities for the growth through cross-functional collaboration with marketing, product, content, communications & engineering.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new user acquisition via paid Facebook, Google , TikTok, Snapchat, and Apple search campaigns.
- Build strategic optimization and testing frameworks to deliver outstanding results
- Creating and monitoring performance campaigns (KPIs, bid strategies, targeting, budget).
- Identify providers that can meet our KPIs
- Evaluating new opportunities for media buying
- Working closely with internal departments, external agencies, and technology partners
- Creation of documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
- Ensure media is booked and reconciled on time according to the financial process
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise
- Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives, and knowledge sharing
- Support and mentor team members with their training and development
Experience and Qualifications:
- You should know the ins and outs of Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat advertising, and have successfully held this, or a similar role, in the past
- A comprehensive understanding of Google Ads would be a gain.
- Comprehensive experience of campaign implementation, management, and optimisation towards retention and ROI
- Previous experience trading and managing budgets with Facebook and Google
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of multiple digital media buying platforms, technical tracking expertise, e.g. setting up tracking, troubleshooting, Q&A
- Willing to learn around wide ad platforms and how to trade and use platforms to deliver objectives.
- Excellent communication skills over email, verbally and face to face
- Confident with talking about performance and how it works within the wider media mix
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop & learn new processes
- Ability to work individually but also closely with direct team members