London, UK /
Bumble – Product and Engineering /
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for outstanding Product Managers to join our team creating multi-million download apps for Android, iOS and Mobile Web. You’ll be used to quick iteration; be enthused about tech, social discovery and dating; and able to drive efficiency in a dynamic environment where innovation is the norm.
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers, leading ideation and giving visual input
- Pitch ideas to senior stakeholders, manage their expectations and establish shared vision across the company. Build consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Understand Bumble's strategic and competitive position, and deliver products that are recognised as industry leading
- Share a compelling narrative about what problems our products solve, for whom, and how they are solved. Question user behaviour, and analyse data to find answers
- Identify opportunities, and be able to adapt to change and new information
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products and new features
- Global product management: prioritisation and execution across platforms, markets, languages and currencies
- Motivate the team, creating urgency and excitement about projects
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Extensive experience delivering mobile apps of a significant scale and complexity, shipping on a regular basis
- Strong intellect backed by good product instincts
- Strong knowledge of appropriate product performance metrics, and background in data-driven decision making
- Product management experience within an in-house development environment, being comfortable communicating with engineers
- Demonstrable interest in social discovery/dating industry
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing
- Experience working on multiple products concurrently desirable
- Ability to break large projects into manageable pieces, prioritising according to value
- Passionate, articulate and engaging
- Get it done mindset
- A team player, used to culture of sharing
- Able to explain complex things easily
- Self-sufficient but comfortable taking guidance
We are proud to be the largest dating network in the world, with over 500 million users across 190 countries. Online dating has more than doubled in the last decade, and it is estimated that the global online dating market could be worth $12 billion next year. We continually innovate so that we can provide the best technology and user experience for people to meet because we believe that happiness is better shared.
Please apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter explaining your potential impact on Bumble and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role! As growth is one of our core values, the ideal candidate will be able to strategically make data-driven decisions to drive Bumble's success and growth.
To learn more about life at the Bumble Hive, click here: https://thebeehive.bumble.com/careers/
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.
Bumble, the women-first social networking platform, was founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014. With nearly 90 million users, Bumble connects people across dating, friendship and professional networking. No matter the type of relationship, women make the first move on Bumble. Bumble recognizes the importance of relationships and how crucial they are to a healthy, happy life. They've built their platform around kindness, respect, and equality – and their users play an important part in that. Bumble holds its users accountable for their actions and has zero tolerance for hate, aggression or bullying. Bumble is available in 150 countries. Since 2014, Bumble has facilitated over a billion women-led first moves and over fifteen billion messages sent. Bumble is free and available in the App Store and Google Play.