Revenue Product Manager
MagicLab – Product
MagicLab is looking for an outstanding Revenue Product Manager to join our team creating multi-million download apps for Android, iOS and Mobile Web. You’ll be used to quick iteration; be enthused about tech, social discovery and dating; and able to drive efficiency in a dynamic environment where innovation is the norm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers, leading ideation and giving visual input
- Pitch ideas to senior stakeholders, manage their expectations and establish shared vision across the company. Build consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Understand MagicLab’s strategic and competitive position, and deliver products that are recognised as industry-leading
- Share a compelling narrative about what problems our products solve, for whom, and how they are solved. Question user behaviour, and analyse data to find answers
- Identify opportunities, and be able to adapt to change and new information
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products and new features
- Global product management: prioritisation and execution across platforms, markets, languages and currencies
- Motivate the team, creating urgency and excitement about projects
What makes our Product Manager great at their jobs:
- Detailed planning: Manage documentation,pre-kickoff prep, product plans and milestones.
- Coordination throughout the lifecycle of a project: Creating rollout plans specific to each feature/product lauch, establishing go-live criteria, issue tracking and clearing, and communicating progress to stakeholders and collaborators. Throughout you will need to anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies and provide escalation management throughout new product launch.
- Process optimisation: Our products are constantly evolving and Product Managers need to learn from every release. You’ll be responsible for identifying where we can improve, and making sure that we bring insights to the business and execute required changes
Required skills and knowledge:
- Extensive experience delivering mobile apps of a significant scale and complexity, shipping on a regular basis
- Proven experience driving revenue performance in an in-app environment.
- Proven experience optimising both subscription and in-app currency products, including increasing conversion through paywall optimisation.
- Develop in-app monetisation features and services for portfolio of apps
- Propose and manage feature pricing, bundle offers and sales for in-app currency
- Strong intellect backed by good product instincts
- Strong knowledge of appropriate product performance metrics, and background in data-driven decision making
- Product management experience within an in-house development environment, being comfortable communicating with engineers
- Demonstrable interest in social discovery/dating industry
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing
- Experience working on multiple products concurrently desirable
- Ability to break large projects into manageable pieces, prioritising according to value
- Proven experience with implementing global pricing strategies.
- Experience balancing monetisation by ads with player experience and value.
We are proud to be the largest dating network in the world, with over 400 million users across 190 countries. Online dating has more than doubled in the last decade, and it is estimated that the global online dating market could be worth $12 billion next year. We continually innovate so that we can provide the best technology and user experience for people to meet because we believe that happiness is better shared.