Frontend Developer - Special Projects
MagicLab – Frontend
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer, to help the team support and develop a large number of different internal tools. Some of these internal tools are:
Internal CRM system that is widely used across the company to send millions of emails, push notifications, chat messages etc. to our users daily.
AB-testing tool where we have more than hundred tests running.
Anomaly detection tool interface – the AI predicts the values of the metrics you’d like to monitor and alerts you if if the real value significantly differs from expected one and many many others.
In addition, in order to unify all internal user interfaces of the company, we are developing a common UI components library.
What you will do
- Develop and support our internal CRM system
- Develop internal UI components library
- Support numerous internal tools and develop new ones
- Develop landing pages
- Work and collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, server-side developers and direct users of the developed tools
Tech Stack we use:
- For most of our newly created projects we use React/Redux/MaterialUI stack
- We are developing internal web-components library using StencilJS
- We support some interfaces written with jQuery/Bootstrap etc.
Experience we are looking for :
- General knowledge of web UI development (HTML/CSS)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with internal Stakeholders
- The ability to work with other developer code
- Experience working with React would be the advantage
We are proud to be the largest dating network in the world, with over 500 million users across 190 countries. Online dating has more than doubled in the last decade, and it is estimated that the global online dating market could be worth $12 billion next year. We continually innovate so that we can provide the best technology and user experience for people to meet because we believe that happiness is better shared.