Regional Field Marketing Junior Manager
Austin, TX, US
Bumble – Marketing & Partnerships
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for outgoing, creative and proactive individuals to become our Regional Field Marketing Junior Managers. They will lead and build out Bumble’s brand as the leading relationships and social networking app in the United States.
Bumble’s core values are rooted in kindness and equality by connecting people and bringing together like-minded communities. Our marketing approach aims at extending our Bumble brand values to users around the United States - appointing selected individuals as Bumble ‘ambassadors’ to be part of the movement while growing personally and professionally in their own endeavors.
The Regional Field Marketing Junior Managers will lead always-on marketing efforts in specific territories across the US. These roles will effectively recruit, train and manage local brand ambassadors in the territories assigned to them.
Based in Austin and reporting directly to the Field Marketing Manager, these individuals will be responsible for building and scaling Bumble’s field marketing efforts in the United States with our ambassador program through localized events, partnerships and guerrilla marketing.
- Creating and executing a 360-Degree marketing approach for each city with the support of local brand ambassadors
- Work cross-functionally across HQ departments to ensure consistent marketing and activations
- Identify, test, adopt and amplify best practices; share learnings across field marketing teams
- Marketing activation planning and execution
- Contract and budget management for territory
- Management of field marketers and all localized marketing efforts within the territory
- Be proactive in your approach and take initiative, leveraging learnings from successes and challenges of other emerging Bumble markets
- Be unafraid to hustle, hustle, hustle
- Travel to each market from time to time to build strong relationships with teams and be present at major events, marketing opportunities, and activations
Required experience, knowledge and skills:
- Minimum 2-4+ years experience in field marketing or related field
- Ability to remain opportunistic while managing and scaling long term
- Some media expertise and press contacts – local, regional, national
- Passion for the Bumble brand vision and values
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Proactive approach and ability to take initiative
- Strong communicator and relationship builder, with existing deep rolodex of valuable in-market contacts
- Flexible and adaptable
- A strong track-record of making data-driven decisions to drive strategy and growth
Please apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter explaining your potential impact on Bumble and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role! As growth is one of our core values, the ideal candidate will be able to strategically make data-driven decisions to drive Bumble's success and growth.
To learn more about life at the Bumble Hive, click here: https://thebeehive.bumble.com/careers/
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.
Since its launch in 2014, Bumble has grown to become one of the most relevant social networks worldwide. Today, Bumble, the "female first" app with over 70 million users, connects people across dating, friendship and professional networking. No matter the type of relationship, women make the first move on Bumble. Bumble recognizes the importance of relationships and how crucial they are to a healthy, happy life. We’ve built our platform around kindness, respect, and equality – and our users play an important part in that. Bumble holds its users accountable for their actions and has zero tolerance for hate, aggression or bullying. Bumble is available in 144 countries. Since 2014, Bumble has facilitated over half a billion women-led first moves and over four billion messages sent. Bumble is free and available in the App Store and Google Play.