Product Marketing Director, Monetisation
Bumble – Marketing & Partnerships
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Director, Monetisation to join us in London (working from home for now). The ideal candidate will have a passion for the Bumble brand and mission, empowering women to make the first move. By joining us, you’ll be helping people to find love, make friends and build meaningful connections (even virtually!). If you have strong experience in revenue and pricing strategy and want to join a fast paced tech company, we want to hear from you.
- Analyse market needs and opportunities, leverage qualitative and quantitative research to inform Revenue’s product roadmap and strategy, in partnership with product management, engineering and design teams
- Deeply understand user needs/requirements and product risk areas in order to prioritize recommendations to product, engineering, and design teams for new and existing monetization products
- Help develop detailed go-to-market strategies and documents and collaborate with Revenue, Marketing, PR, Business Development, and other teams to drive successful new revenue programs’ launches
- Ensure the right level of alignment, consistency and flexibility in approach across regional and vertical teams, with the goal of scaling impact while meeting market-specific needs
- Identify and develop product education initiatives and opportunities to ensure that users are always able to easily realise the full value of our revenue products
- Manage product alphas and betas to refine features, prove hypotheses, and identify critical user needs and performance thresholds
- BA/BS degree or equivalent; master’s degree a plus
- 4y+ marketing experience at a leading subscription-led consumer product - mobile/app experience
- 2y+ product marketing experience, with experience contributing to product roadmap at both strategic and operational levels.
- Subject matter expert on subscription models - how subscription-based monetization models are designed, and optimized
- Track record collaborating with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders in a fast-paced environment to effectively bring measurement products to market.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and remain focused on user needs
- Analytically minded or experience working in an analytical environment.
Please apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter explaining your potential impact on Bumble and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role! As growth is one of our core values, the ideal candidate will be able to strategically make data-driven decisions to drive Bumble's success and growth.
To learn more about life at the Bumble Hive, click here: https://thebeehive.bumble.com/careers/
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.
Bumble, the women-first social networking platform, was founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014. With nearly 90 million users, Bumble connects people across dating, friendship and professional networking. No matter the type of relationship, women make the first move on Bumble. Bumble recognizes the importance of relationships and how crucial they are to a healthy, happy life. They've built their platform around kindness, respect, and equality – and their users play an important part in that. Bumble holds its users accountable for their actions and has zero tolerance for hate, aggression or bullying. Bumble is available in 150 countries. Since 2014, Bumble has facilitated over a billion women-led first moves and over fifteen billion messages sent. Bumble is free and available in the App Store and Google Play.