Badoo – Quality Assurance
Our team is growing, and it’s exciting! By joining us, you’d be working on some of the top dating and social brands in the industry – not only Badoo, but also Bumble, Chappy and Lumen. It really is an exciting time to get on board: after all, the features we develop and the optimisations we make are delivered to millions of people across the globe.
We are looking for a Release Engineer to support, configure and maintain our systems, as well as deploying mobile web based applications. You will have good technical understanding, show great aptitude to learn and be self-motivated. With a great attitude to make a real contribution to our amazing team.
- Configure and maintain JIRA
- Integrate our other systems (Git, TeamCity) with JIRA
- Support automation of the software development process
- Collaboration with software development teams
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Good knowledge of JIRA (ideally) or other bug-tracking systems
- Ability to integrate different systems
- Knowledge of Version Control systems, ideally Git
- Some experience of administering modern CI environments (ideally TeamCity)
- Basic knowledge of Docker and some tools for managing infrastructure (Chef/Puppet/Ansible) is desirable
- Working knowledge of build tools including ant, maven, grunt, gradle, xcodebuild, xctool and fastlane is desirable
- Basic knowledge of coding (Java is preferable)
We are proud to be the largest dating network in the world, with over 500 million users across 190 countries. Online dating has more than doubled in the last decade, and it is estimated that the global online dating market could be worth $12 billion next year. We continually innovate so that we can provide the best technology and user experience for people to meet because we believe that happiness is better shared.