Bumble – Innovation
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for a highly organized, enthusiastic, entry-level CRM Coordinator to join our Innovation Team. As the CRM Coordinator, you will assist with strategies and manage the execution of all direct-to-consumer CRM initiatives as well as assist with performance metrics to support our global markets. You should have a fanatical passion for detail and be hyper-attuned to finding and fixing discrepancies.
The role collaborates with and works alongside Product, Brand Marketing, Field Marketing, Partnerships, and outside partners.
The position will be located at our London office and report to the Product Marketing Manager.
What you will do:
- Work cross-departmentally to help manage and execute all consumer-facing promotions for direct to consumer products, including sourcing and delivering required assets and distribution of content (for several international markets)
- Drive user engagement by executing marketing campaigns to support Bumble marketing initiatives across email, push notifications, and other digital channels
- Assist in developing and maintaining comprehensive reports detailing all key marketing metrics
- Ensure campaign implementation is well thought out to best achieve campaign performance and media efficiency goals
- Provide reporting, monitoring, and optimization of campaigns against impression goals and Key Performance Indicators as established with internal teams
- Manage a campaign calendar for all campaigns running in each market
- Playbooking and documentation, keeping in mind that the learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world
- Assist the planning and implementation of the CRM strategy in line with overall brand strategy
- Review and develop proposition of existing CRM programs and lifecycle functionality
- Help create training materials to ensure team members are always aware of the latest changes on our internal CRM platform
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends, competitor activity, innovations and opportunities within the CRM space
- 0-1+ years B2B/B2C Marketing, marketing automation, or related experience
- Experience with push notifications, in-app campaigns and email campaigns
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and proven ability to Get Stuff Done (GSD)
- Comfortable working across many time zones
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Readily takes action on last-minute challenges
- Communicates effectively with a variety of different audiences
- Strong understanding of the Bumble mission and app Experience with audience segmentation/management and engagement a plus
- Ability to speak and understand several languages a plus
- Working knowledge of online dating industry a plus
Please apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter explaining your potential impact on Bumble and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role! As growth is one of our core values, the ideal candidate will be able to strategically make data-driven decisions to drive Bumble's success and growth.
To learn more about life at the Bumble Hive, click here: https://thebeehive.bumble.com/careers/
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.
Since its launch in 2014, Bumble has grown to become one of the most relevant social networks worldwide. Today, Bumble, the "female first" app with over 70 million users, connects people across dating, friendship and professional networking. No matter the type of relationship, women make the first move on Bumble. Bumble recognizes the importance of relationships and how crucial they are to a healthy, happy life. We’ve built our platform around kindness, respect, and equality – and our users play an important part in that. Bumble holds its users accountable for their actions and has zero tolerance for hate, aggression or bullying. Bumble is available in 144 countries. Since 2014, Bumble has facilitated over half a billion women-led first moves and over four billion messages sent. Bumble is free and available in the App Store and Google Play.