Senior Product Designer
MagicLab – Design
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We're looking for an experienced problem-solver to join our team in London, and change the way millions of people connect online across dating, friendship and professional networking. We're driven by our mission: building relationships in a safe, equal and healthy way.
Bumble is all about building a product that helps our users find meaningful connections, and we want to achieve it in a coherent, transparent and joyful way. And no matter the type of relationship, on Bumble women always make the first move.
You'll be working on a product that is a part of the daily lives of over 70 million people already, and you'll solve complex problems that have a direct and positive impact on our users' lives.
You should apply if:
- You always start with "why?"You have demonstrable experience in shipping world-class digital products in cross-functional teams
- You can facilitate a human-focused design approach within the teamYou have a well-trained eye for great visual design execution, but that’s not what drives you.
- Your focus is on delivering great experiences and solving problems
- You have a strong portfolio of case studies showing your skills
- You're a strategic thinker, and an expert in translating user behaviour into great user experience and design
- You understand that good design is about well-reasoned design decisions, not trendsYou love to collaborate, and are at your best when you're working with research, design, product and engineering
- You are a strong advocate for user needs, but also consider technical constraints and business goals
- You are proactive, organised, curious, humble and empathetic, and you can multi-task across multiple work streams
- You’re passionate about inclusive, accessible and ethical design
- You can actively support more junior members of the team with practical advice and guidance
- You are great at communicating complex concepts clearly and persuasively, and you know how to present your work
- You're passionate about evangelising design within the business and externally (e.g. events, conferences, articles)