Talent Acquisition Manager - FTC
MagicLab – HR
Reporting into: Group HRD
MagicLab is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to head up our in-house recruitment practice and drive our employer brand growth strategy. The role will take the lead on the delivery of significant talent pipeline across our apps, focusing on quality and speed of hire for the most technically advanced, deep-knowledge talent in the world. The role is a veritable challenge for an ambitious and independent recruit leader who understands the value of insight and data-based decision making and business partnering.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage a team of 4 recruiters and 2 sourcers based in London
- Measure the success of our Talent Acquisition through a set of recruitment KPIs that the performance of the team will be held accountable against, including hiring manager insights, talent dashboard and board reporting.
- Develop and deliver an integrated talent strategy, overseeing the delivery of all employer brand communication initiatives and recruitment campaigns
- Propose and drive Employer Brand awareness and EVP through online and offline channels, including market engagement, recruitment campaigns, hiring events, content marketing, meetups and conferences.
- Actively partner with the management population, HRD and Magiclab leadership, dealing with escalations, roadblocks and troubleshooting issues
- Capability building: manage a team of 9.
- Reorganise existing Talent team structure to deliver agile high-performing practices fit for MagicLab’s needs and future plans.
- Measure success of the team against the team KPIs
- Propose creative and achievable solutions within our Women in Tech agenda, including improvement of the low female pipeline into key positions, events and industry engagement
- Overall responsibility for and ownership of the talent budget and spend, including relationship management with channel partners
- Standardise hiring processes across our global locations and brands, UK, NA + Russia
- Previous start-up experience is not a must, but you must know what you’re signing up for: a very fast-paced and delivery-focused environment
- Successful track record of in-house recruitment value delivery, with a strong focus on technical hiring OKRs and building employer brand awareness.
- You will have run talent teams before, with experience in managing and motivating others
- Useful background would include experience in technology, digital, social networking, e-commerce, online media, fintech and gaming industries
Who we’re after
- You’re curious, keeping up to date with what’s going on elsewhere on the market, what others are doing, and you build on the ideas of others
- You have strategic and commercial nous, pitching ideas based on solid data and evidence, drawing insights from everywhere
- You make things happen, with the tenacity and resilience required to ensure that great ideas come to fruition
- You remain cool as a cucumber under stress, being comfortable with autonomy and accountability for independent delivery
- You are a real influencer, using both quantitative analytics (KPIs and ROI measures) as well as narrative and storytelling to get buy-in
- You’re entrepreneurial and mentally agile; you should ooze with creative energy and ability to generate new ideas
- You can take the daily dose of startup chaos, but know that building robust processes and standardised practices is so important for scalable growth
- You have a multicultural outlook, and are used to working with diverse people
- You have high levels of EQ and the ability to build relationships at all levels, from highly technical engineering directors to the creative types
We are proud to be the largest dating network in the world, with over 500 million users across 190 countries. We continually innovate so that we can provide the best technology and user experience for people to meet because we believe that happiness is better shared.
For more information check us out athttps://magiclab.co/teams