Badoo – Product
We're looking for a talented middleweight Motion Designer to work within our design team. We’re behind some of the world’s biggest dating brands, including Badoo, Bumble and Chappy, which are used by over 550 million people worldwide. You will help us to animate marketing videos and some built-in product animations. These videos will be used in app stores, on Instagram, Facebook, and as part of our performance and brand marketing.
Working with a team of 15, you’ll get to use your initiative, work with some seriously talented people and bring your most creative ideas to some of the biggest dating brands in the world.
- Create marketing videos for social networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) using UI components and stock footage
- Help with product animations (think of Apple iMessage animations or new animated emojis)
- Take responsibility for deadline management, consistency, accuracy and ensure all work produced is of a high quality in accordance with brand standards
- Participate in the creative process, offer ideas and creative solutions
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 3+ years of motion design experience
- A portfolio with projects similar to our examples
- Intermediate skills with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects. Cinema 4D is a plus
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Self-motivated and collaborative team player
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of trends within motion design
- Positive, open personality
There’s nothing ordinary about working at Badoo. We’re just as social as our product and don’t hide behind our computers. Innovation is key to what we do and since we’re a rapidly growing start-up, things move fast. We’re a diverse, international bunch and are based in amazing offices in Soho, with perks to match.
Badoo is the largest dating network in the world. With 380 million users across 190 countries and 450 employees worldwide, Badoo provides the best technology for people to meet, because happiness is better shared.
Each day more than 400,000 people sign up for a Badoo experience; users send over 350 million messages and 10 million photos are added to the Badoo platform. Users spend an average of 1.8 hours daily on the Badoo experience, for a total of over 12 billion swipes per day.
Badoo also operates a number of white label licences for various international brands. For more information, please visit badoo.com.