Junior Operations & Customer Care Manager (m/f) for Fernarzt.com
Heartbeat Labs – Operations
Heartbeat Labs is a platform for digital health startups based in Berlin. We build, grow and invest in pioneering healthcare companies. Our agile teams combine entrepreneurs, medical specialists and technology experts. They bring together the experience of having founded more than 20 successful internet companies that have brought the advantages of digitization to industries such as financial services (Finleap) and advertising (HitFox Group).
For our venture Fernarzt.com, a successful and innovative digital health company, we are looking for an ambitious and motivated Junior Operations & Customer Care Manager (m/f) to support the founding team in Berlin. Fernarzt.com is a telemedical platform that offers prescriptions online by connecting patients with online doctors. Our mission is to improve the healthcare system through simplified access and standardized processes. If you have gained first experience in a start up or fast-paced environment and are looking to boost your career in digital healthcare, we look forward to hearing from you!
- You are supporting the business launch of a new European market and optimize existing processes
- You support and optimize business development related topics
- You provide support to our customers regarding orders and return processes
- You assist the team in executing and optimizing all processes within the customer service
- You ensure a smooth patient engagement and continuously optimize customer relations management
- You support Fernarzt PR and Communications measures and you create content for on- and offline marketing campaigns
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics, Management, International Business, Supply Chain, Marketing or similar
- You have gained professional experience or have successfully completed internships in business development, marketing, operations, finance or a related field
- You are able to set up business processes, evaluate them and derive alternative solutions
- You have ideally made first experience in a sales and customer oriented environment
- You are well organized and ready to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- You are eager to learn, improve your skills and want to take over responsibility
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills and a positive attitude
- You are interested in digital health and want to contribute to new innovative business models
- You are fluent in German and English
Interested? - Submit your CV along with your relevant working documents online.