Director Product for Company in Stealth Mode (m/f/d)
HitFox Group – Engineering
HitFox Group is a fast-growing platform for entrepreneurship headquartered in Berlin. We develop clusters of synergetic companies focusing on emerging digital markets: Heartbeat Labs builds pioneering healthcare companies, FinLeap specializes in financial technologies. The third platform grows advertising technology and big data businesses.
Together, our companies employ more than 1000 professionals on three continents. Many of these companies became profitable within three years and are market leaders in their space today.
For one of our new data ventures headquartered in Berlin, currently in Stealth Mode, we are looking for a Director Product (m/f/d). The company is fast growing and has already a first major customer committed. The initial funding has been secured as well.
- Product Owner- You communicate with all stakeholders (internal & external) to develop requirements and roadmaps. You oversee, manage and work hands-on on all product related initiatives
- People Manager - You determine headcount and composition of your team and hire, develop and challenge your employees
- Business Analyst - You become an expert in our space, you deeply understand our customers and competitors, define relevant KPIs to measure our success and help the complete company to develop a similar understanding
- You report directly to the CTO
- You have significant work experience in creating B2B digital products, leading high performance teams and data topics (e.g. Fintech Data, AdTech Data, etc.)
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- You strive to stay state of the art in product and UX design in our market and beyond
- You are pragmatic and validate your assumptions by thorough user testing and with quantitative data
- You communicate clearly, honestly, straight to the point, giving and taking feedback regularly
- Stakeholders love working with you
- Optional: Finance background / understanding of finance industry. Work experience with hedge fund, data provider (e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters, etc.)
- You are highly self-motivated to deliver an outstanding performance
- You take strong and proactive ownership
- You are solution oriented with strong focus and prioritization skills
- You demonstrate attention for detail
- You are willing to go beyond your expertise and learn constantly
- You are reliable, trustworthy, and act professionally
- You are a team player and it’s fun working with you
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team and strong personal development. Sounds interesting? We're looking forward to meeting you! Please submit your CV and all relevant working documents online.