Senior iOS Engineer (m/f)
Heartbeat Labs – Technology
Heartbeat Labs is a platform for digital health startups based in Berlin. We build, grow and invest in pioneering healthcare companies. Our agile teams combine entrepreneurs, medical specialists and technology experts. They bring together the experience of having founded more than 20 successful internet companies that have brought the advantages of digitization to industries such as financial services (Finleap) and advertising (HitFox Group).
Now is the perfect time to get involved in the fast-growing yet still underserved digital health landscape, while maintaining the first mover advantage. In light of recent regulatory developments, the German health market is ripe for disruption.
We are looking for a passionate Senior iOS Engineer (m/f) to join our rockstar team.
It is possible to start as a Freelancer - we are looking for a full time colleague in the midterm.
- Serve a central role in building iOS apps in the digital healthtech sector (groundwork, infrastructure and product discussions) from start to finish
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced animations
- Implement REST based web services and APIs
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, medical doctors, healthcare experts and fellow engineers
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performance code base
- Keep up to date with the state-of-the-art of iOS development
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years experience with iOS, experience with Swift
- You have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Enough DevOps experience to setup, configure and maintain your own dev/build/release environment
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, etc…)
- Experience with hybrid mobile development (e.g.: PhoneGap, ionic, React Native etc…) or with development of conversational apps and chatbots or with software life cycle processes in regulated industries (e.g. IEC 62304)
- Entrepreneurial / Startup experience
- UX / UI design experience
- Curiosity and motivation to build apps that fundamentally change the healthcare sector
Interested? - Submit your CV along with your relevant working documents online.