Internship: Venture Capital Analyst (m/f)
HitFox Group – Fundraising
HitFox Group is a fast-growing platform for entrepreneurship headquartered in Berlin. We develop clusters of synergetic companies focusing on emerging digital markets: Heartbeat Labs builds pioneering healthcare companies. FinLeap specializes in financial technologies. The third platform grows advertising technology and big data businesses. Together, our companies employ more than 1000 professionals on three continents. Many of these companies became profitable within three years and are market leaders in their space today.
We are looking for an Analyst Intern Venture Capital (m/f) to support our experienced investment team in Berlin during a 3-6-month internship.
- As an integral part of the Strategy & Corporate Finance team you will work on challenging projects in a fast paced, intense and highly demanding environment of M&A, investment and financing transactions
- You support investment and senior management decisions by presenting tangible recommendations based on diligent analysis of market and financial data
- You support preparation and due diligence of business plans, e.g. by structuring complex datasets, financial modelling or conducting research and expert interviews
- You produce information and presentation materials and support the team in negotiations and transactions with your analyses
- You actively support the Heartbeat Labs team by evaluating new markets and scaling their existing ventures
- You completed your Bachelor’s degree with excellent results or are currently enrolled in a Master’s program at a top tier university or business school in business or economics with a specialization in finance and valuation
- You have practical experience in investment banking, top management consulting, private equity / venture capital or M&A advisory
- You navigate P&L, balance sheet and cash flow with ease and ideally have first experience in financial modelling
- Your communication is transparent, clear-cut and precise – if you identify problems you present solutions right away
- You are driven, work independently and are constantly seeking new challenges; you always stay level headed, even under pressure
- You are highly motivated to work on complex transactions and will go the extra mile with the team
- You are good with MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint, in a professional and quality-oriented context
- You speak and write German and English fluently
What we offer
- We are a highly effective team with broad experience in corporate, banking and investment roles – our associates are going to train you to grow into an independent part of the team
- You will learn how to analyze, assess and value young and more mature business models while experiencing entrepreneurship first hand
- You will experience a diverse range of transactions within the HitFox universe and get to know the far-reaching network and portfolio
At HitFox, we are as passionate about developing our people as they are leading our companies to success. We believe that everyone deserves room to grow and to participate in shaping the direction of the company they work for. We make it a priority to continually offer the opportunity to gain new skills and experiences, and to create a challenging yet fun environment.