Investment Intern (m/f)
HitFox Group – Strategy & Corporate Finance
HitFox Group builds tech platforms and companies for tomorrow´s economy. Since inception in 2011, we have built three start-up platforms. The fintech platform finleap has started companies like solarisBank, Clark and Elinvar, and attracted more than €300m
in venture capital. Our advertising vertical has founded successful companies like AppLift, zeotap and Kayzen. Heartbeat Labs, our
latest platform, already co-founded five digital health companies and invested in over nine ventures.
Today, our portfolio includes more than 25 companies with over 1,200 employees that are spread across three continents with
offices around the globe.
We bring together the most determined entrepreneurs, experts and industry champions.
Now, we are looking for an Investment Intern (m/f) to work with our experienced Strategy & Corporate Finance Team in Berlin.
- Reviewing investment pitches and business plans, analyzing company’s positioning and developing a qualitative understanding of critical success factors for the business.
- Evaluating financial performance (key metrics, trends, capital needs), ensuring accuracy and validity of data, and running financial models.
- Creating reports analyzing the findings to present and discuss within the investment team.
- Assisting in preparing material for presentation to senior executives.
- Researching various sectors and subsectors within our verticals, writing reports and providing any additional analysis support as needed.
- Support our ventures with creating analyses, pitch decks, financial models and business plans.
- Bachelor’s degree and ideally first related experience in a financial, banking, or consulting environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in German and English.
- Proven analytical and presentation skills are critical.
- A comprehensive understanding of profit & loss, balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
- Proficiency with MS Office products, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment handling multiple workstreams independently at any given time.
- High motivation to work on complex transactions and to go the extra mile with the team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Experience entrepreneurship first-hand, work with founders on a daily basis and become part of one of Germany’s most renowned start-up networks.
- Exposure to the whole range of transactions, from seed investments over financing rounds of all kinds, to large-scale M&A.
- Work with an innovative and dynamic team with many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team and strong personal development. Sounds interesting? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your CV and all relevant working documents online.