Managing Director (m/f/d) @ Fernarzt
Heartbeat Labs – Management
Fernarzt.com is a telemedicine platform that enables patients to manage their health and to access online treatments at any time. Our mission is to improve the current healthcare system by allowing easier and prompt access to healthcare services.
Fernarzt.com is part of Heartbeat Labs, a platform for digital health startups based in Berlin. We build, grow and invest in pioneering healthcare companies. Our agile teams combine entrepreneurs, medical specialists and technology experts. Together they combine the experience of having founded dozens of successful internet companies, amongst others in healthcare, financial services (finleap) and advertising (HitFox Group).
- Running and owning the Fernarzt business with full P&L responsibility, with focus on its asynchronous telehealth prescription services
- Expanding the business model into new areas of telehealth, taking products from ideation via MVP stage to market leadership
- Ensuring scalability and leveraging synergies across the future brand and product portfolio
- Identifying and acquiring strategic partners to help us grow the business and serve our patients even better
- Recruiting, developing and leading a world-class team within a performance and people-driven culture, utilizing your network for attracting further talent
- Ensuring a best-in-class patient experience at Fernarzt by creating a customer centric organisation
- You have a proven track record managing a dynamic online ecommerce or b2c company
- You have detailed understanding of product creation and end-to-end customer journey optimization
- You have experience in growing businesses using a variety of tools and go-to-market approaches (Performance Marketing, PR & content, Strategic Partnerships, b2b2c approaches, etc.)
- You believe in our mission, enhancing healthcare services through digitization
- You are highly self-motivated to deliver outstanding performance
- You take strong and proactive ownership
- You are solution oriented with strong focus and prioritization skills
- You demonstrate attention for detail
- You are willing to go beyond your expertise and constantly learn
- You are reliable, trustworthy, and act professionally
- You are a team player and it’s fun working with you
Expect an exciting environment – with real impact, a great team and strong personal development. Sounds interesting? We're looking forward to meeting you! Please submit your CV and all relevant working documents online.