Managing Director (Fokus eCommerce) (m/f) @ Fernarzt
Heartbeat Labs – Management
Fernarzt.com is a telemedicine platform that enables patients to manage their health and to access online treatments at any time. Our mission is to improve the current healthcare system by allowing easier and prompt access to healthcare services. Over the course of the coming months, Fernarzt is going to expand into new sectors of digital health, aspiring to become a leading disruptor on the market.
Fernarzt.com is part of Heartbeat Labs, a platform for digital health startups based in Berlin. We build, grow and invest in pioneering healthcare companies. Our agile teams combine entrepreneurs, medical specialists and technology experts. Together they combine the experience of having founded dozens of successful internet companies, amongst others in healthcare, financial services (finleap) and advertising (HitFox Group).
You are responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the Ecommerce day to day business including merchandising, planning, website strategy, promotional campaigns, online marketing, and customer service.
- Running and owning the Fernarzt business with full P&L responsibility, with focus on its asynchronous telehealth prescription services
- Expanding the business model into new areas of telehealth, taking products from ideation via MVP stage to market leadership
- Ensuring scalability and leveraging synergies across the future brand and product portfolio
- Identifying and acquiring strategic partners to help us grow the business and serve our patients even better
- Recruiting, developing and leading a world-class team within a performance and people-driven culture, utilizing your network for attracting further talent
- Ensuring a best-in-class patient experience at Fernarzt by creating a customer centric organisation
- You have a proven track record managing a dynamic online ecommerce or b2c company
- You have detailed understanding of product creation and end-to-end customer journey optimization
- You have experience in growing businesses using a variety of tools and go-to-market approaches (Performance Marketing, PR & content, Strategic Partnerships, b2b2c approaches, etc.)
- You take full ownership and responsibility for the development of the company
- You leverage your network and take responsibility for recruiting top talent
- You set very high standards for your work: you are highly self-motivated to deliver a very strong performance in every aspect of your work
- You actively gather knowledge about regulatory requirements for the setup of the business
- With excellent prioritization, you make the right decisions and thus quickly move forward within a fast-paced business environment
- You find the right balance between speed and longevity of the technology created
- You have strong problem solving skills and if needed you work hands-on with your team
- You communicate clearly, honest, straight to the point and give and take feedback regularly
- You do not engage in any kind of politics and optimize results for the whole company
- You are 100% loyal, you are committed for long-term and it is fun working with you
Expect an exciting, professional environment with responsibility and personal development. You get the chance to have a direct impact on several new business models. We are looking for great personalities with an entrepreneurial drive. Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing from you!
Submit your CV along with your relevant working documents online.